A & L

mbevan84
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I was a FD customer, tahnkfully I won £2,500 worth of charges, Now im with A & L, I was +£3 in my account, I had £100 being transfered to my account, this was going through today.

2 Direct Debits went through on saturday - I didnt think DD'd went through on a weekend so I thought I was safe for money being in my account today?! I have been charged £34 per DD failing and they are only going to refund me back for one.

The DD's are only for £27 and £23 so they have screwed up my direct debits as the money in would have covered these direct debits

Does this make sence?

Can anyone give me any ideas on how we can get round this, they have offered me one charge back, as this is illegal then i should be allowed it all back but A & L say that I need to write in for the second

ask for a number for customer relations and ring them, be nice, don't mention unlawful charges and be persistant and if your getting no joy ask for their supervisor, and don't forget to ask for their full name as soon as they answer [this seems to make them a bit edgy and i get quicker results lol] . i've done this for loads of my mates and it seem to work the first few times [ i always go into local branch and ask to use their phone as they seem to have made a mistake lol] it might not work but it's worth a try.

hope this helps

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D