Moore Vs BOS/Halifax (Scottish Claim)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all im new here but have been dropping in and out over the last few weeks

I started this process against the Bank of Scotland 0n 4th Dec 06 with a prelim letter. Got a reply dated 11th Dec saying they would look into things and I will hear within 4 weeks !!! I have however waited and had no reply and will be sending the LBA letter on Monday 8th Jan. I live in Scotland and was wondering if anyone could advise on the next action. Can I use the online service at HMCS?

Hi, I'm also in Scotland. Don't think you can claim online without an English postal address.You can do everything yourself. Everthing you need is on this site, just takes a wee while to get your head around it. Go to forums, scroll down and in General click on Scotland, have a read or post your own question, there are plenty of people willing to help you. Go into your own bank's forum and someone will help you out. I've just succesfully sued the BOS, I just followed all the instructions on this site filled in my court forms online then popped down to Edinburgh Sheriff Court and filed my claim. It does take some time getting everthing right but It's worth it. It's your money, so go get it back !

Best wishes.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert