lebonque Vs Barclays

lebonque
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I sent my initial claim, along with statements to Barclays on 18th December - which was apparently received by them on 20th December.

On 30th December they responded with the usual "I am sorry you are unhappy... we do aim to find a solution within four weeks..." letter.

Am I within my rights to take my claim further once the 14 day deadline has passed? Should I write back to them now, saying that I still expect a response within the timeframe given in my original letter?

Thanks! I'll keep you posted on any more developments! In total I am claiming £1,755 from Barclays.

LB

Hi LB

Carry on with next stage. Stick to your timescales not theirs.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

Did you say you sent them the statements?

claire

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

Hi,

you shouldnt have sent the statements. The charges should have been in the form of a schedule. Did you keep a copy of them?

Claire

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

ok. you need to do a schedule of charges. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

you send this (without interest) with your LBA.

£5125.60