BankFodder BankFodder

lebonque

lebonque Vs Barclays

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4839 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

I sent my initial claim, along with statements to Barclays on 18th December - which was apparently received by them on 20th December.

On 30th December they responded with the usual "I am sorry you are unhappy... we do aim to find a solution within four weeks..." letter.

Am I within my rights to take my claim further once the 14 day deadline has passed? Should I write back to them now, saying that I still expect a response within the timeframe given in my original letter?

Thanks! I'll keep you posted on any more developments! In total I am claiming £1,755 from Barclays.

LB

Hi LB

Carry on with next stage. Stick to your timescales not theirs.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

Did you say you sent them the statements?

claire

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

Hi - yes I sent them the statements too!

Thanks for your help :)

Hi,

you shouldnt have sent the statements. The charges should have been in the form of a schedule. Did you keep a copy of them?

Claire

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

I thought I needed to back up my arguement with the statements - I have copies of everything on file.

ok. you need to do a schedule of charges. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

you send this (without interest) with your LBA.

£5125.60