Mbna Nightmare!!!!

Cornucopia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, you change your story now in the cold light of day. You said it takes an hour and a half...... now only 40 minutes. I put it to you, your honour, that you are attempting to spin your story out of the rubbish you originally posted!

my objective, m'lud was to attempt to explain to the defendant that indeed, from where I reside, I can be in France and almost to Belgium in one and a half hours, whereas, it would take me a considerably lengthier period to reach the Italian border.

We now of course have witten evidence to prove that the defendant is in the habit of exceeding legal speed limits, and thus his journey to Italy may well indeed, be quicker than one I would undertake. Notwithstanding these new facts that have now come to light, I would still put to the court that the defendant would have difficulty in reaching the Italian border in one and a half hours.Particularly given his penchant for recycling the detritus that emanates from his keyboard.

Look at the forgery very carefully. Check how the name and address have been written, check for any telltale printing version numbers to see what the actual date of the card mailer is and then look to see what the interest rate and penalty charges are on the card mailer. Check these against your statements and then tell WW to wipe his arse on it as he is not allowed to use 'constructive conjecture' (i.e. fraud).

Sorry about the arse there, I was just remembering how P'd I was when I received it!

Arse away hun! Now can you two stop arguing and listen to me!!!

Hi M, it is difficult to say anything about this really, there is a small reference on one of the pages of T&C's that says AACG 12/03 (this card was taken out in 96, I am only guessing that this is a date reference), there is also a reference code on the application form and the "credit agreement", without giving too much away, the number match except for the last two, the application ends with 32, the "agreement" ends with 22. I seriously think they have cut and suffled somebody else's agreement here and tried to pass it of as Mr Corn's.

I think I will write and say that this is an obvious forgery, ask them to explain why they have blanked out certain pieces of information when it is supposed to be Mr Corn's agreement and why it has been done in such an amateur fashion. Also, where are the signatures that are both supposed to be there?

M, could you email me with how you have dealt with this, I would be very grateful for some pointers, I am hopping mad.

Of course, I have no statements to compare any of it to because they will not comply with my SAR (although hopefully that will be resolved as I have filed at CC).

Thanks for help hun, I need some soothing of my furrowed brow!!

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

stan, let me make it quite clear, and I CAN understand why you are thinking this way - although displaying very obvious signs to the contrary, my friend Cornypoker has, at this stage, NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do wtih Alcoholic Anonymous. Nor to my knowledge has her car broken down. So I'm afraid film title will need amendment.

Corny Whistleblower, Blows MBNA Away

LOL! You lot are mad!!!

Stan, I am going to have to ring you tomorrow, I am SO late, have got to get ready to go out and it's all gone pearshaped this afternoon, hope you don't mind!!

xxxx

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

GOING OUT??!! you hussy - I DO hope Mr. Corn is not still away.

LOL!! Yes I AM!!! Mr Corn has come back tonight so will have some peace on his own. I am going out with the girls!!! A rare event!

Oh and tomorrow night, I am going to The Ivy!!!!:D

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

LOL!! Yes I AM!!! Mr Corn has come back tonight so will have some peace on his own. I am going out with the girls!!! A rare event!

Oh and tomorrow night, I am going to The Ivy!!!!:D

Must point out though that I am not paying the bill, it's a birthday party! Thank God, couldn't possibly afford that!!!!

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

oh you WAG/Chav/name dropper!!

It's lovely, and I know this sounds really stupid, but their shepherds pie is stupendous. And you may even get wilted spinach with it! So I will want to know who you spotted there.

LOL!!! Chav most certainly not!!! HOW RUDE!!!!:o

I am a proper WAG (well in Primarni terms anyway), and to husband's delight I am wearing a dress and everything!!!

I shall reveal all on Sunday......knowing my luck it will be Peter Stringfellow and Terry Wogan:rolleyes:

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

blimey - don't fancy yours much then:wink:

Or yours!!!!:D

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

What both at the same table? When I went there (can't be outdone y'know) I saw Eve Pollard (who?)and Jane Seymour.

Just had horrid thought that Corn is romancing Stringy in his thong. (Or Stringy in his Thingy) Marvellous!

• Haha 1

oh God Rhia I thought about the thong when Corn said that. (Leopard skin or similar was it not?)

Sets my hear a flutter - or is it a panic attack?

Morning peeps! As expected, the letters have started after MBNA's ridiculous attempt to provide a cut and shuffle agreement.

This morning we received a letter from Eversheds (the DCA's sols) as follows :

Dear Mr Corn,

We have been informed that MBNA have concluded their correspondence with you, please accept this letter as confirmation of our current position.

A copy of your original agreement (er, no application form), was sent by MBNA on 22 February. As Eversheds are not the original credit provider we are unable to act on any duplicated requests for the same.

We are aware that MBNA have strongly advised you to contact us to agree repayment of this balance. They have advised that an offer of £120.00 was submitted to them some time ago, however, as no payment was received your debt was subsequently transferred to our client (bloody cheek!! We all know what MBNA did!).

If you wish Eversheds LLP to consider this or any other offer of repayment we will require a completed statement of your income and expenditure as outlined in our letter to you dated blah blah.

If we do not receive the requested documentation or a response from you within 10 days of the date of this letter, we will recommence collections activity on this account. Our client's offer of a reduced settlement will be withdrawn and your accoutn will proceed for legal action if necessary.

Yours faithfully

Eversheds.

Comments anybody? The fact remains that Arrow Global are in default of the CCA and have not provided me with ANY information, let alone a true copy of the agreement. MBNA may think that our business is concluded, however, it is not. They have still not provided me any details of the "default" and have not responded to my Subject Access Request. They haven't even answered my last letter despite the promise of a "full response" by 23rd March.

Eversheds will be getting a nice letter from me on Tuesday morning telling them to sod off.

I would appreciate any advice!!!:-)

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Guest Battleaxe

Tell to them get st///ed and as the matter is now subjudicea, you cannot enter into any negotiations with them, but if they persist you will name as co-respondend tinh your claim for damges and will not hesitate to ask the court for substantial compensation regarding harassment, threatening and intimidating correspondence.

Dont know how legal this suggestion is, but it's worth a try. In other words shutup and back off.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks