philperkinvCapital One

philperkin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Have rejected the settlement offer and as they didn't reply to me within the fourteen days I specified otherwise legal action would be instigated, I have begun a claim through moneyclaimonline on 17 Jan. Today I received a document from the court saying that Capital One are going to defend my claim.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently received notice on moneyclaimonline which states that Capital One intend to defend my claim citing that they do not believe the amount claimed is justified. Is this what everyone else has received? What's likely to happen next?

Received a letter from Capital One stating that whilst they believe all charges are justified they are keen to avoid legal action being taken by me therefore they have decided to send me a cheque for £735.95 (£540.00 plus £115.95 interest and £80 Court Fees) Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received a letter from Capital One stating that whilst they believe all charges are justified they are keen to avoid legal action being taken by me therefore they have decided to send me a cheque for £735.95 (£540.00 plus £115.95 interest and £80 Court Fees) Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done philperkin,

Good result. :-)