Andy Long PreUsed Motors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Hi, 

After coming across a thread titled Andy Long GA motors, I could really relate to the owner and others that had commented. 

So, in August 2023 after finding a Peugeot on Auto trader we went to have a look, took it for a test drive and purchased the car. We opted to have it delivered the following day and told that we would get a proper full receipt and 6 month warranty delivered with the car.

4 days after having the car delivered I had an oil pressure issue with the car. I contacted Andy who said he would fix it. I had the cat towed back to his house/garage for it to take him 2 weeks to supposedly change the sensor. In this time I have asked via phone and text multiple times for the receipt and warranty to which I never. 

After the issues with the car continued, I took it to my own trusted mechanic which he confirmed the sensor hadn't been changed.

To present day, the car packed in on xmas eve with what I suspect is now a failing head gasket. So, like many others I am now put if pocket and without a car.

Edited by laundrymum
  • Sad 1

• laundrymum changed the title to Andy Long PreUsed Motors

@Lancashirelass76 was kind enough in the thread that you first posted on to say that I was the best person to give advice on this.

I'm really not sure that that is correct. We do our best but frankly this one is especially difficult. Lancashirelass76 had a result because she was tenacious/persistent.
I have posted a link to her thread above and I suggest that that is probably one of the first places to start to understand how she succeeded.
Also, I understand that this person – "Andy Long" in fact passes under various different names.

It will be helpful to have all these kinds of details.

We really need details of names, addresses, et cetera used by this person.

It would also help if you gave is more details about the car, the price that you paid, and have you had an estimate for repairs?

It seems that no doubt this person – "Andy Long" is a thief. Many people think that the authorities such as the please, or trading standards or even citizens advice are going to help them – but I'm afraid that people are very disappointed.

There is absolute no organisation that will deal with this kind of thing. It is actually the role of the police that they are under resourced and they won't deal with this unless it happens to be the chief inspector's daughter.
If that happened, then they will be round their mob handed. But as it's only little You, or little Me – you will find it very difficult to get anybody to take any interest in your problem.

It's a real scandal

• Like 1