Parking Eye PCN Claimform - Goodmayes Hospital, IIIford , Goodmayes Hospital, Barley Lane, Ilford , IG3 8XJ

I get that mate, its just how long this has gone on for, all of the agreeing she has done and me doing the donkeywork for her just to realise my mum is really just two faced.

It's not the first time she has done this to me, the last time I just shrugged it off but this time its personal.

Especially when she is turning family members against me.

My aunty is ignoring me now so I can only imagine the stories she has been telling. 

I think I just need to finally come to terms with the fact that my mum is not my mum. 

What a plot twister for everyone lol

• Sad 1

My appologies HB I did mean that as well!!

It has angered me to the point where I feel like she deserves the outcome.

I have messaged her and explained the situation and asked her to choose wisely.

I cannot do any more than that, I am not willing to lose any more sleep or waste any more of good kind peoples time.

I was going to say I hope she has a good excuse but how can she have one.

Tick two boxes, post at post office and collect pop. Job done.. im still shaking my head.

Im so sorry guys.

Reapstar you have to realise that your Mother is from a different generation. Things like debt collectors letters and solicitors letters are shaming and embarrassing to her.  Things like that didn't happen to good people when she was brought up. And as for going to Court  that would be the last straw.

I expect that she feels that you should have paid the amount already instead of putting her through all this stress. And now that you will be abroad at the time of the case only compounds the situation for her.

You could say that if she loses the case you will pay the amount  but if she is going to pay, then would she allow you to negotiate a lower price.

• Like 2

This is urgent do as FTMDave says we need to see what has been sent.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

:whistle:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I managed to get her to send the letters but between mum and her 77 year old sister it didnt come out clear enough to read so i have to wait again unfortunately, at least she is speaking to me though, as soon as I have something to send i will send it it, cheers guys

the letters...that's informative...WHAT 'letters'?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

N180?

yes copy and paste the claim history in full here.

dx

and they

Even a rubbish, unredacted photo would be OK.  We can sort out any problems at this end.

Speed is of the essence.  Continue to defy the court as she is doing and it will be CCJ, knackered credit file for six years and threats of bailiffs turning up.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

post up the complete claim history from MCOL  then we can tell you...:frusty:

and they

Because of mums lack of IT skills her sister is going to scan everything in for her but she cant do it until Monday, the .oment it is sent over I will upload, i may need help redacting personal info like last time please if anyone is available to assist? I sent them a copy of your message too.

Thanks HB!!

Edited by Reapstar
Typos

Does your mum have a mobile phone? As we said, even a photo of the letter would help us understand what's going on. We're completely in the dark at the moment.

And we'd still like to see the MCOL claim history please or we're going to waste another two days at least.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Here is what you sent me by PM, suitably redacted.  I've chopped off the blank DQ form, we don't need to see that.

You've slagged your mum off a lot here, so I won't twist the knife.

The DQ says, in plain English, not in legalese, "You must by 25 September 2023 complete the Small Claim Directions Questionnaire (Form N180) and file it with the court office ... If you do not comply with this notice the court will ... entering judgement".

She did not do so.

The court gave a second bite of the cherry with a court order on 9 November "The Defendant must file the Directions Questionnaire ... on or before 7 days ... If the Defendant does not comply with this notice your defence will automatically be struck out".

Presumably she did not do so.

So court claim lost.  Next up will be an order to pay all of PE's claim, including Unicorn Food Tax, made-up legal fees and interest.  There will be no way of overturning this.  She defied the court twice.  That's that.  Game over.

If she continues in this vein then the other two cases will be lost too.  I'll now move posts to the correct threads and write reminders on the other two threads.

2023-09-03 to Claimant - This is now a defeded claim - DQ N180.pdf 2023-11-09 Defendant must fileDQ N180 to CCBC before 7 days.pdf