Love holidays advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think you have a bit of a problem here. "Love Holidays" is not a tour operator and they are not bound by the package holiday regulations, or by ABTA and ATOL members' conditions. This paragraph from their Terms & Conditions explains their role:

"We do not own or operate any of the Travel Services. When you search for Travel Services and make a booking on our platform, our service is only to obtain and provide information about those Travel Services, arrange for you to enter into a contract with the individual provider of the Travel Service in question (the "Service Provider") and to agree payment terms between you and that Service Provider. The Service Provider will be the party responsible for supplying the Travel Service to you."

Unless you booked a package (via Love Holidays as your agent) where all the services (flight, accommodation, transfers) are provided by one operator, essentially you have no protection under the package holiday regulations or the ABTA members' conditions. Instead you have contracts with the airline (for your travel) and with the hotel provider (for your accommodation). Any cancellations you make will be subject to Terms & Conditions of those individual organisations

You may have a case against Love Holidays as the accommodation is clearly, from what you say, not what you booked. But it will depend entirely on what you asked for, what you agreed to and who with. This is not my area of expertise and others will hopefully be along to assist further, but that's your position as far as I see it. 

• I agree 1