Azzurro Claimform - Unregulated Business Loan from Liberis.com - Sole Trader - my name" T/A "Business Name

CornishRose
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

for ease of finding ive upload the CPR Return to your post above.

now as a result of a world pay card scheme? resulting in an unregulated business loans etc are not my strong point BUT why the OC sold this on for pennies and not crush you themselves in court raises my spider senses .

i'd much rather @andyorch passed some form of wisdom on here.

the only thing i can sadly confirm is that you've not get out as a sole trader, 

WWW.BUSINESS-LAWFIRM.CO.UK

but that does not mean all is lost.

my pers view is if andy does not pop up is to refuse mediation when the mediation service calls.

at least that will provide more breathing space (months) till there is a witness statement exchange before/if there is a hearing more weeks away.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

58 minutes ago, CornishRose said:

What are the sort of outcomes at Mediation??  IMHO reject mediation , just tell them so when they call. it can't hurt you.

Can i just pay a token payment to them? no not now ..but..that would be available if you agreed to a tomlin/consent order agreed by both parties. if you fail to pay at anytime the ccj would be registered.

Will I have to get a CCJ? as above. my thoughts are to ride this out see where it goes.

all of the above is subject to if @Andyorch pops in later... but i would for now refuse mediation. gives you time...can't hurt you.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If they were to make application for Summary Judgment this would add further costs to the debt and their application would most likley succeed. I really can't see a a credible defence here unfortunatley.

Therefore, use the mediation service to try to come to an agreement and arrange a payment plan if you wish to avoid a CCJ.

Andy

• Like 2

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi there.

You really need to have a starting point on the debt and also consider if they have made any previous offers to settle. The full debt amount less any payments made and what you think is a true reflection of what's still outstanding. Ask in mediation what they are prepared to accept as Full Final Settlement or prepared to drop the court fees for issuing the claim.

You will soon get a feel of how far they are prepared to go or whether they will not budge which in that case you may wish to consider proposing a Tomlin Order with an affordable monthly payment plan.

Come back and let us know how you have got on.

Andy

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Goes in your favour if they refuse to mediate .....if you accepted the full amount (assuming as you dont say if you did )and offered to pay monthly, they don't need a judgment to secure the agreement a Consent Order does that without the need for judgment.

What did mediation say with regards to their refusal ?

• Thanks 1

They didn't refuse to mediate, only refused my offer of payment.  

I asked them to take off their fees etc and accept payment towards the original amount owed, I only could offer a token payment as I am not working atm. 

They refused that offer, and wanted the judgement secured.

I asked about a Tomlin order and she said what they were doing now was legally binding, and if we had agreed on a payment plan,  and was more or less the same, In that if I failed to pay, it would go straight back to the Court.

The Mediator gave options/suggestions, but all required me accepting a CCJ. 

They said I could always contact their solicitor direct to discuss and make an offer.