Stephen vs First Direct

stephenwalton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Claim Number 6QZ90097

Total charges: £3047

Interest £637.05

Filed MCOL: 03/12/06

Well, I've taken the plunge and filed a claim. FD have acknowledged with intention to defend, given them 28 days. Interesting swift response after ignoring LBA.

Should I now sit pretty and wait or send schedule of charges to solicitors? Are FD taking this all the way?

Any help / comments gratefully received. Site has been fantastic. Now beginning to feel edgy.

FIRST DIRECT

£3047 charges

£648.45 interest @ 8%

£120 court costs

TOTAL: £3815.45, SETTLED IN FULL 19/01/2007

Hi Steve,

You wait 28 calendar days

while your waiting, send 2 copies of your schedule of charges to the court, quoting your claim No as ref, send another copy to the solicitor mentioned on your claim FAO the named person.

Then its back to waiting I'm afraid, but while away the time reading as much as you can in here to become wise (and a little older) :D

I'm not aware of any bank that has 'gone all the way' so to speak, aparently EGG said they were once, but the solicitor surprisingly didn't turn up at the court hearing !!

Good luck

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

It is (I'm assuming all days exc BH's) the courts are open all days except those) but I stand to be corrected

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)