HSBC online statements?

Ian Appleby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lisa,

I appoligise in advance if I am "teaching you to suck eggs at all" but I have assumed you have no knowledge of excel etc !!!

So . . . click on the http:// link in Michael's post above, this opens a thread called "Imported" (by Vampiress)

Scroll down in this a little and you will see a heading "Bank Accounts" under this you will see:-

"England - Excel simple" click on this, then 'save' (save to a directory on your pc where you will find it) go find it and open, it opens a spreadsheet

You will notice it contains lots of figures, these are for example only, look at columns C and D, and carefully delete the entries, and then one by one from the top add your own figures from your statements, add a value in column C and the date incurred in D then you will notice the values under "Days since Offence" and "Interest 8%APR" update automatically !

Reapeat for all your charges going back 6 years, or to when you opened your account if a sooner date.

You will then have the total value and interest value you need to start your claim

If you get really stuck -come back and we'll try a different method to help you - but don't worry we were all new, and there is loads of help in here.

Above all persevere, you WILL get your money back and it will then have been all worthwhile !!!

Steve.

• Haha 1

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

steve n, glad you finally found something constructive to do with your time instead of worrying over your claim! good man, that's what we need - a few more patient, helpful people to help all the newbie - don't stop when you get your money will you!!!

Hey Lattie,

Don't worry I doubt I'll ever be able to give up this 'drug' LOL actually joking aside, I enjoy helping folk:-

(one of my hobbies is teaching scuba diving, completely unpaid of course)-so if anyone is interested in 'getting wet' just let me know ok :D

And where WOULD I be without ALL my many friends in here !!! :) :)

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)