Mr Monia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone. I notice you have been doing a very good job asserting your rigths with these bank charges. I am about to asset my right as soon a soon as I get some one with a debit card to buy a the Lawpack. I believe I have charges with The Abbey, who have since sent my account to debt collection agency who call me daily, Barclays have done the same,Barclay card and Halifax also. The fact that is due to the high amount of charges I am finding it difficult to pay anything and I believe the burden can be lightened is these were removed.:-x . I am looking forward to this journey and I hope to be a very happy person in a few months.

Thank U

Hi Mapanzure.

I suggest that you spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide. That will answer most of your intitial questions.

This is a self-help forum so the more you read, the more you'll learn and the more enjoyable your claims will be.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....