Lowell/Overdales letter of claim now claimform - 2 CAT debts JDW + Studio ***Settled at Mediation ADR***

StretfordEnd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for the email address I’ve just had a look and there were a few different ones. I’ve looked on MCOL and I can’t see an option to complete the DQ on there so it will be emailed to them. I will post a copy to Overdales.

mcol online ends once you file your defence 

it then just updates the claim status until it get transferred out to your local court then its involvement stops.

dx

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

All emailed to the court.

Just Overdales copy to mail to them now. 
I have noticed on their Directions Questionnaire they’ve requested no hearing and wish to have a telephone hearing - they’ve also stated they have no witnesses? Is this normal for them? 

I requested hearing venue at my local court , so would they have to attend there if that’s decided with no witnesses to give evidence? 

Claimants do not have or require witnesses its always left blank on the DQ. They have counsel or representation.

The court will decide if there should be a hearing you will be informed in your Notice of Allocation n157.

Andy

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 months later...

Back again, I’ve received an email this morning  to arrange a mediation appointment. The email states if I can’t answer yes to the following questions then mediation isn’t suitable

1. I am willing to negotiate on the amount of the claim and I will consider a compromise.
  2. I have enough information about the claim to enter into negotiations and do not require any further evidence from the other party before starting mediation.
  3. I’m available for the entire time slot on the date of my appointment.

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while there didn’t seem to be much point in posting while it was quiet. 
I can’t answer yes to all three questions so what would the next step be? Will it go to court? 

Answer no if that's the case and yes the claim proceeds.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

1000% unless you settle at mediation.....all claim proceed to allocation/court if mediation fails or not engaged.

Do you wish to settle and participate in mediation .....can you say yes to their three points ?

If I can get the time off work then I’ll try to go ahead with it, I’ve got enough on my plate at the moment without this hanging over my head. 
my only issue is they never fully complied with the paperwork that I requested

it doesnt matter they not supplied everything, these are 2019 sign ups and they would eventually supply everything anyway and you are admitting the debt.

answer yes to all? as you want mediation.

the mediator will deal with lowells, you dont speak directly to them.

just tell Med that you wish to settle for £PCM deal .

dont go in high with a £PCM, stay low , stand your ground, they'll accept in the end.

this is £1300, so go with say £10PCM , and be prepared to got say £20PCM, that will be 5yrs of payments.

• Thanks 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Its all done via telephone poss last 20mins...do you really need time off....just find a quiet corner?

Be prepared that they dont have to settle for anything in mediation and may not budge

The phone call is scheduled during some of my working hours. Can I request they call after a certain time when I am not working? 
My job is unfortunately the kind of job that I can’t take myself off into a quiet corner for a while. 

Cant see why not as long as its during working hours for the mediator and claimant.

• Thanks 1

I requested a call out of my working hours, the mediation service has said  they have passed the message on but cannot guarantee a call after the time I’ve requested. Tomorrow is the mediation call. I’m just going to go straight in with a £PCM offer to the mediator and go from there. 
Thankyou all for all of your help along the way. 

• 5 months later...

and?

and they

• AndyOrch changed the title to Lowell/Overdales letter of claim now claimform - 2 CAT debts JDW + Studio ***Settled at Mediation ADR***

Topic title updated