Time delay after LBA

FoxyFiona
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had notification from the court that the claim has been allocated to fast track. It actually had someone elses details stapled to it. So just rang the court and I didnt have a court date attached, no I should have had an allocation window request attached, which means they want to know when both sides are available in JANUARY 2008 so they can decide on a court date.

I will be drawing my pension before this is sorted out, its so FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!

In addition NO REPLY to my CPR Part 18 STILL. Second deadline up tomorrow.

Current status: Blood Presssure HIGH, patient spitting feathers!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

8) FoxyFiona

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good. I means they have to disclose!

Have you had a directions order? If so post it up here and I'll tell you what you need.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

They are going to send me out a new one in the post, the one I had was for some poor fella taking on the MOD! (good luck to him).. Will post as soon as I receive it. Cheers Gary

FFx

8) FoxyFiona

Fi, get the cpr part 18 in on pay day and you might get settlement a bit earlier. at least that forces their hand and you can chase them for non compliance of a court order and you never know the court may ask to have the documents submitted in a shorter time scale.

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

Hi Fi, Once again I feel your fustration. I was wondering If you would be so kind to look at my thread, Gary mentions a chasing letter, I wonder if you could post a copy to me, Obviously I have heard nothing either. :mad:

Right finally got the correct order it reads as follows:

On wednesday 20 June 2007 District Judge XXXXXXXXXXX considered the papers in the case and

Ordered that:

1. The Clain is allocated to the fast track.

2. Disclosure of documents shall be dealt with as follows:

a. The parties shall give to each other standard disclosure of documents by serving copies together with a disclosure statement by 4pm on wednesday 1st August 2007.

B. Any request to inspect the original of a copy document shall be made by 4pm on Wednesday 15 August and any such request shall be complied with within 14 days of receipt of the request.

3. Each party shall serve on every other party the witness statements of all witnesses of fact on whom the party intends to rely by 4pm on Wed 12 Sept 2007.

4. Each party shall

a. serve any request for clarification of further information based on any document disclosed or statement service by another party no later than fourteen days after disclosure or service and

b. reply to any such request served on it within fourteen days of service of the request.

5. Completed pre-trial checklists shall be sent to the court by 4pm on wed 24 october 2007.

6. The claim shall be listed for trial during the trial window from mon 7th jan 2008 to friday 25 january 2007 inclusive with a time estimate of four hours.

7. By 21 days the Defendant shall send to the court and to the claimaint details of all dates in the trial period when the defendant and the defendants witnesses are not available and within 24 days the claimant shall notify the Civil Listing Officer the agreed dates upon which both parties and their witnesses are available in the trial period. Should any party be in default of this paragraph the case will be listed by the court upon the information available.

8. The trial will be heard at the Law Courts Russell Street Middlesbrough Cleveland. The hearing may be moved to a different judge or court, in which case you will be notified.

9. Not less that 14 days before the trial date the parties shall file and service skeleton arguements on law appending any cases on which they intend to rely at trial.

10. Because this order has been made by the court without considering representations from the parties, the parties have the right to apply to have the order set aside, varied or stayed. A party wishing to make an application must send or deliver the application to the court (together with any appropriate fee) to arrive within seven days of service of this order.

8) FoxyFiona

Gary, Am still going to go ahead with the CPR pt 18 order, will type that up today and will post it on the other thread later today, if you dont mind having a look at it. I will take it to the court tomorrow.

Many thanks FFx

8) FoxyFiona

good luck Fi although that order is pretty much the same as your CPR part 18 and demands similar information from Abbey so I would say a settlement is imminent

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

Thanks Noobrider,

Heres hoping anyway. Feels like its turning into a soap opera. Hopefully the judge wont ask for a hearing, it was £35 but if he erquest hearing I have to pay the other £30.

EXAMPLE OF THE UNHELPFUL (SH)ABBEY IRRATIONAL

Just come off the phone with the Debt Mgt Section of the Abbey, conversation just confirmed to me what a ridiculous bank they are. My account is on a manage down, which means I pay £125 off my overdraft every month on the 10th. (the overdraft they gave me to cover their charges, ironic). Wanted to change date to the end of the month as hubby now gets paid monthly. She wanted another £125 at the end of this month (even tho already paid on 10th this month as usual) because there would be 7 weeks between this months and next months payment. She couldnt grasp that that would mean I have paid £250 this month! She said that was the only way she could change the payment date. Funny after I exploded on the phone and screamed like a mad woman about how unhelpful they are with every detail of banking, that she then went away to speak to a manager and suddenly it was ok. Payment date changed only one payment made this month.

AND THEY WONDER WHY EVERYONE IS TAKING THEM TO COURT!!!!:mad: :mad:

8) FoxyFiona

Don't get mad.............get even:)

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Funny after I exploded on the phone and screamed like a mad woman

sounds like Fiona;) :)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hi Fiona just thought I would pop in and see how your claims going or not should I say, have you heard back from the court yet?

NOT being the operative word. Nothing from courts yet, should be something by the end of the week regarding the CPR 18 order. Everyone at the abbey are hiding under their rocks, the silence there is deathly!!:rolleyes:

8) FoxyFiona

Hi Guys!

I am sooooooooooo happy!!

The result of the CPR 18 request is that the judge has issued an order and the Abbey have until 4pm on the 23rd July to disclose the information or the defence will be struck out:D

Cant wait to see what Inga does with that one.:D

Best £35 I have ever spent!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) FoxyFiona

Brilliant news!

You are on the final leg now....get the holiday brochures out :D

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Reka [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/93120-reka-abbey-court.html[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/101308-t-cs-nov-1998-a.html[/URL] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4]Abbey *WON IN COURT* £2775[/SIZE][SIZE=1](awaiting payment) [/SIZE][/FONT] [B][FONT=Tahoma]Warrant of Execution filed 22/06/07[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma]***Warrant Issued 22nd June 2007***[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=red]PAID IN FULL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcAaoRr8H5c[/URL]

Tell you what CF, if I ever get my money back you will hear the screams in Devon!:D

I'm getting the earplugs ready now hun;) :) :)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Your money will probably be with you on the 17th July Fiona, they are paying out 7 days before they would be forced to.

Get your thinking cap on for how to spend some of it. :D

Just few more days to wait .....