Jump to content

Where do we get extra help like a support worker

Recommended Posts



I am looking for some advice please I have a hidden disability and get financial help but I am really struggling to do even basic tasks. It’s having a big impact on my long term relationship. I need some sort of worker that can support me but I don’t know where to go. I phoned the council and they said they don’t do that. And speak to mental health but I tried and they don’t return my calls.


At the moment I am really struggling with my health as doctors won’t listen. I am only in my fourties’ and have some sort of cognitive issue sometimes  even simple tasks challenging. I don’t know where to start I know  there is help out there because people I used to know had it.


i appreciate any advice thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you I am under mental health as I have adhd but there is know help for that but it’s not the adhd I have some other cognitive issue. I have tried phoning them but they ignore me I am trying to put in a palls complaint. I got transferred somewhere else with out knowing so I will phone the person and try he is a big help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...