Where do we get extra help like a support worker

Hello 

I am looking for some advice please I have a hidden disability and get financial help but I am really struggling to do even basic tasks. It’s having a big impact on my long term relationship. I need some sort of worker that can support me but I don’t know where to go. I phoned the council and they said they don’t do that. And speak to mental health but I tried and they don’t return my calls.

At the moment I am really struggling with my health as doctors won’t listen. I am only in my fourties’ and have some sort of cognitive issue sometimes  even simple tasks challenging. I don’t know where to start I know  there is help out there because people I used to know had it.

i appreciate any advice thank you

Thank you I am under mental health as I have adhd but there is know help for that but it’s not the adhd I have some other cognitive issue. I have tried phoning them but they ignore me I am trying to put in a palls complaint. I got transferred somewhere else with out knowing so I will phone the person and try he is a big help.