Notino only offering replacement or store credit for order which didn't arrive.

reece9918
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello guys,

I am looking for advice regarding an issue I am currently having with Notino. 

I placed this order back on the 29th of November, the order was never delivered here, parcelforce delivered it to the incorrect address.

As soon as the order was marked as delivered I contacted Notino to express my concerns as it hadn't been delivered yet but was marked as delivered by parcel force. 

They started an investigation and parcel force sent a photo of delivery and also GPS of my building. 

GPS looks correct but I am in block flats with around 20 flats, I have checked with the neighbours on my floor but none have confirmed receiving it. The photo shows a door without a number on it which is not much help as all the doors are the same.

But for this Notino are claiming Parcelforce are not happy to accept the claim.

I have also cooperated with Parcelforce myself and completed the claim form.

Obviously I am not happy,  the order was for Christmas presents which I have had to replace myself.

I even paid extra for Notino's delivery insurance on the order which they are now basically saying stands for nothing.

I advised them to raise this with Parcelforce as they have clearly delivered it to the wrong flat. 

After some back and forth and asking for a manager Notino have now offered only a store credit / replacement.

My issue is the order has not been delivered here. It was for Christmas presents which I have already replaced. 

Bare in mind this is for an order over a month ago. I requested a refund. They got back to me stating :

"I am sorry to hear about this situation. However we have raised an investigation with Parcelforce who have done an in depth look into your case. They have found everything to be done correctly on the delivery on their part, hence the claim was officially rejected by them. On our part we can offer you a full voucher or a replacement parcel, a refund is not an option a confirmed by higher management.

The case has been closed, so please reply only if you accept a replacement or a voucher."

Can I get some advice on what steps to take from here? I no longer need the order and would like a refund rather than store credit. 

Edited by reece9918

Draft a letter of claim and post it here so that we can check it.

they have a contractual obligation to deliver the item to you and as long as you think that you can persuade a judge that it wasn't delivered then you should go ahead and start a legal action.

We will help you.

• Like 1

Hello @BankFodderThank you for responding. 

I am hoping it doesn't need to go that far, I have no problem taking this to court and raising it if needed but hoping it does not need to reach that point. I have already filled the claims form for parcel force which is a affidavit, the parcel was not delivered here. It has either been delivered the wrong address in my building or a wrong address totally. None of the people on my floor have claimed to receive it after speaking to them.

My issue is now Notino are offering a replacement or store credit only, they wont allow for a refund despite the order having been over a month hold and me having no use to have store credit as I have already had to replace the presents for Christmas as this order did not arrive.

Are they allowed to do this? Can they only force me to accept a replacement / store credit?  I am not sure if I am obliged to take it in these circumstaces?

Please advise.

No you don't have to accept a store credit. The item wasn't delivered and you are entitled to receive the money value of the item

• Like 1

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

bump

Are they allowed to do this? Can they only force me to accept a replacement / store credit?  I am not sure if I am obliged to take it in these circumstances?

If there are any specific laws please point me in the right place