1st stage against a&l

sozzer1982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just been through my alliance and leicester bank statements since January 05 and have totalled up £2470 worth of charges. I have written the initial letter requesting a refund for the full amount and enclosed a schedule of charges.

I now have to wait 14 days!

Can people who have been through this let me know what the usual response is after this stage? I am interested to know and want to start planning my next attack! :grin:

Hi sozzer1982 first you should read the faqs and some posts as all info you will need will be in there, you say jan 05 what about before then unless that was when u opened that account, if not and you dont have all statements then send in a Subject Access Request you will find this under bank templates in the library, good luck.

Hi Sozzer and welcome.

The next letter will basicly say that the charges are fair and they don't agree that your charges are unfair, they will also go on to say how the oft were on about credit card charges. All of this will be to scare you off. Keep reading through the threads on this site and like George says the FAQ's.

The Alliance and Leicester success story's gives really good encoragement and anything your really not sure about then post on this thread and someone will try their best to answer and point you in the right direction.

You will need to open a parachute account as a&l will close your account after they have paid out which is usually just after the MCOL stage.

Hope this helps. :D

:cool: Lily :cool:

Alliance & Leicester;

LBA 22nd July 2006

Reply 31st July

MCOL 6/8/06

PAID IN FULL 25th August 2006.....

DONATION HAPPILY GIVEN.......

If you are happy with my help please click on the scales at the side of this message