Currys PCworld

Nikku
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Purchased TP Link Deco M4 online for store collection. Got a message that my item will be delivered on 2nd Sept 21. Didn't get any notification till 2nd and I called their CS, they said you will receive in couple of days. No notification again. Tweeted them and one CS staff responded. They told me item is directly coming from manufacturer and no ETA. I need them badly, tried to sort out if they can provide a date. Finally they couldn't and asked me to get refund. I agreed. Then they said it will take 10 working days to get refund as they paid my £89 to manufacturer and Currys has no money to refund unless manufacturer cancel order and refund £89. Rubbish customer care. No CS email and only one CS contact number where you have to wait for 15 minutes minimum. Better go to Amazon or Argos. Will never buy any goods from Currys and tell my friends not to buy

pcworld purchase.pdf

• Like 1

Thanks for this.

I'm afraid our experience of Currys PC World is that their customer service is extremely poor and when things go wrong they are very grudging about sorting things out.

Argos seems to be pretty good and Amazon seem to be excellent.

We've been running this forum for 16 years and scarcely ever had a complaint about John Lewis although in recent months I think that we've had one or two and I have a sense that the John Lewis customer service is deteriorating.

However, Currys PCWorld is definitely the worst