Lesley V Lloyds

walkingstar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear All

I have filed a claim for Lloyds for £1200.00 plus interest on the Money Claim site, I today have received a Notice of Transfer of Proceedings to our local court. Enclosed is the Defence and Counterclaim from Lloyds signed by Sechiari Clark & Mitchell of Brighton, together with an allocation questionnaire (small claims track). Looking back over other posts the allocation questionnaire is pretty standard but not transfering to a local court and what is the disadvantage / advantage of a small claims track.

Confused - need some guidance as I am not going to give up!

Regards

Allocating to a local court is standard too. They do it for ease of the claimant ie. you.

Money Claim online is based in northampton

Small claims track is best for you/us as it's a quicker process. It goes through the system quicker

I am interested in the fact they have counterclaimed.

Can you let us know how much they claimed for, does it work out to be £12 per charge?

I'm one step ahead of you but the bank didn't counterclaim

Have you checked out the templates, theres one for answering the AQ

Thanks whoareya

I am sorry, perhaps what I wrote was misunderstanding, they have not filled in the Section 4 (if you wish to make a counterclaim against the claimant), so no they haven't issued a counterclaim on me just loads of twaddle in the defence.

I will check out the templates so I can fill it correctly. Good luck with your claim - I will try and keep track now I have posted here, every one seems great.

Regards

That's great then as there is an excellent template that reads along the lines of 'i'm somewhat surprised lloyds didn't counterclaim blah blah'

It references the 'embarrassing' statement

And also puts on record that you feel SCM are using intimidating tactics.

My AQ went in today and I sent the copy to SCM...