tjay vs lloyds

tjay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just a quick one!

I rang the court today to see if my bundle has arrived as today is the due date!!!

They said no!!

I cant get to the courts today but am going to drive down there to drop a copy in by hand but this will end up being a day late!!!

Is this going to be bad and cause problems?!

Ive phoned SCM and they have recieved there copy

Obviously Im sure Lloyds havent even bothered sending copies anyway to either me or the courts, so should i be worried

Thanks

No, it won't be a problem.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

:D ok so this morning i was feeling rather skint! checked my back balance and Ive got all my money!!!!!

Its about £25 less than my workings out but im not going to hassle them about that! So Yes Ive Won!!! my gf should have a nice valentines day 2moro

One question i do have it that ive received no letter confirming it should i wait for this before cancelling my claim and secondly they charged me £70 at the end of Jan in charges shall i just phone them and ask for that as well???!!

Do not worry about having a letter, cash is king. This link should help you close matters out.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/7261-when-you-get-your.html

Yes ask them for the other charges back by phone and then if they do not refund start the process again.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Congratulations tjay,

you must be so relieved..........all sorted (..and the chance to claim again from them!!) Hope you have a very nice valentines day tomorrow lucky Ms tjay!!! :razz:

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

thanks darling!

yes it is lucky for her!!:p

well the other claim is only going to be £70 so i cant see why they wont pay it seeing as they paid the thousands

yes keep going carrera74!!

Its a hard slog but worth it for the satisfaction!

I was due to goto court next thursday and was lucky that my judge sent out the court date before id even filed my allocation questionaire!

I think the courts and judges are getting fed up with the banks abusing the court systems!

Good luck and keep perservering