allocation questionnaire form n150

jcd34
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i`ve received the more complicated AQ form N150 and am a bit stuck on part F - Proposed directions .

it says - Have you attached a list of directions you think appropriate for the management of the claim ?

I have read the AQ templates but still dont get if i should be attaching anything here , and if so ,what ?

Has anyone had this form and could anyone help me out please ?

I dont think you will have any proposed directions and hence no need to attach a list.

HTH

Glenn

PS i didnt attach anything to my n150

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

One last question - if i put myself as a witness what do i put when it says ` witness to what facts ` ? Much as i would love to say i`m witness to the facts that the bank has bled me dry , i dont think thats right ! Can anyone help please ?

its baffling me too ! As i`m going to take mine to the court myself to return i will just ask them there and add my address then if i need to . The rest of it is done apart from the witness fact bit and i have just updated my spreadsheet of charges with interest up to date .Its all blood ,sweat and tears isnt it ? Good luck !

i have no idea what to put ! Was thinking of putting witness to the facts that charges levvied on my account are unlawful under Common Law,Statute and recent Consumer Regulations .

Or something ...? I`m at a loss .

I have checked out loads of threads trying to get an answer on this for you but no-one ever seems to get an answer on it. One mod even said to put n/a against the witness bit. I think I would put my name (and address if asked) and write "witness to the matters set out in the particulars of claim".

thanks Bong,how about this one I asked in bobtheb v barclaycard, N150 HELP { F Proposed directions:}:confused: if i use the template for filling in section H asking for standard disclosure,is this a direction,do I need to put anything in section F:)

:grin:amount WON so far £15,021.27(12 claims):D

I think if your claim fulfils the likely criteria for allocation to the fast track you would need to fill in here directions for standard disclosure. If they've issued you the wrong questionnaire and you are asking for small claims track then what you have put at H is sufficient and put No or n/a at F.

I have four claims against Barclays,all different accounts,(also to keep the totals under £5000)but I think they may have sent the N150 because they intend joining them together at some point.So I am trying to fill out the form so it is appropriate to small claims or fast track:)

I would be getting out of my depth if I tried to give you an answer to that. I know you would have to have regard for CPR28 if you want to give that a read, in the external links forum.

If I come across anything I will give you a shout but don't bank on it. Maybe ask a mod to take a look, cos if it does go fast track you don't want to get it wrong.

Thanks Bong. I am going to use what you said under the witness section `` witness to matters set out in the particulars of claim `` so many thanks for your help in that cos i was flummoxed !!

bobtheb - i have left section F blank and have asked for standard disclosure in section H .My local court told me i had been sent the N150 simply because they had run out of N149 forms ! I have ticked for small claims track as the amount i`m owed is way under £5000.

Just had a thought ! I have printed off my spreadsheet of charges to go with the AQ so now the total i am declaring as claiming on the AQ is higher than on the N1/Particulars of Claim .Will it matter ? the spreadsheet updates the interest . Or should i write in the amount i put on the POC and send the older spreadsheet from then ?

I didnt think you needed to send your spreadsheet with your A/Q ,if you do ,alter the date on your spreadsheet and it will revert to your original figures:)

I believe if you want to claim the higher amount you would need to amend your particulars of claim/n1.

So either stick with your original figure or amend the n1.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA