VT, balance and credit file.

Astronomyphilly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It would be better to find out what you are complaining about first, which is why I suggested a sar before writing a complaint. There's no point in complaining about a voluntary termination not being offered if you did voluntarily terminate. There could also be documentation which was sent to you explaining a VT, in which case your complaint falls flat on its face.

eh?

it is obvious MB did not consider it a VT as they used the vehicle auction return to reduce the claimed sum now owed by the OP.

you even carefully explained above that in VT that doesn't happen........twice!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

MB might have mentioned that the sale of the vehicle would be deducted from a VS, but they may have also mentioned a VT as well, who knows what Astronomophilly chose to do with any options that were explained?  It appears to be a VS at face value but it might not be, it's unconfirmed. A sar would make things a lot clearer before submitting a complaint.

I was sent very little. On return of the vehicle they requested all documents agreement copies information sent be returned, along with the log book, keys, original purchase agreement, Volvo and any further warranties and anything else that came with the car or they would levy some pretty big charges.

As I was under the impression by Their staff that this would be the end of the matter and nothing further due I did as asked and returned it all do as not to have the charges they were threatening.

I was, or should I say it was explained to me that returning the car, terminating the contract would clear the balance I owed and subject to that ale, my payments and deposit, that would be the end of it.

I duly did, argued about that discrepancy and heard nothing since. Hence me assuming that's the end of it

Nothing to this day regarding an outstanding balance, defaults and so forth.

Not a word from the day the vehicle was returned.

Leading me to believe the above and the non contact from that day, surely that's massive grounds or in breach of something to? I feel I've been massively missed.

its blindingly obvious that in this case the OP had never even heard of VT until they came to CAG
and that their termination options had obviously never been discussed or explained by MB
all that a SAR would do at this stage is delay the OPs complaint by 5-6 weeks
and as they want a mortgage in the near future, time is of the essence
Read that Pdf, and compile your complaint!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.