thomasg v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There's no problem in combining all accounts into one claim, although if any are for credit cards then it would be better to keep that separate.

Keep reading through the FAQ section (see links in my signature below) and you'll understand where to go next. It's important that you read these in full and understand all parts of the claim process.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I noticed after I had sent the bundle off that the sort code was wrong on the statement sent to me quired it with Halifax who said that can't happen But it has I'm sending two of the statments back with a letter saying that I do not need a reprint as long as they except there mistake David

It will normally be set as your local court- what do the papers from court state?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

tomasg/Jonni2bad,

I have a claim with RBOS, but my missus is starting one with Halifax, on her statements, the charges say "Charged as notified". When completeing the spreadsheet with details of charges, what should she give as reason. These chrages have almost certainly been for card missue, but the statements dont say that?

Any thoughts? Thanks!

:D Had two letters from Halifax this morning first part was a hard luck story and a justification of the charges thought here we go more letters. Last page acceptances form for the sum of £4056 put in for 3655.71 so sent of acceptance recorded post. :rolleyes: The other letter just went straight to last page sum of £1124.00 put in for £2223.21 have note replied to this one yet one more account to come hopefully David

Last posting I had not relised that they had conbined two accounts the acceptanse letter had one on but still happy so if you have put in more than one claim make sure that the offer is for one account David

:?: Phoned and asked where was my money? "i'll check for you sorry on the wrong system" You will get your money in up to 7days and of course it' Christmas. All I wish to add if you have sent ask after acouple of days it might be on the wrong system David ps Happy Cristmas take them to the cleaners will be my new years !! and I will not break it this year