A Big thank you to the founders and contributors to this website!!

tedededdy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would like to say thanks to everyone involved with this site as I have just received settlement of my claim for £4000 from HSBC.

Although I never asked specific questions about the process, everyone else has asked and answered the same queries I have had indirectly.

A bit of patience and plenty of reading on this site (as well as some excellent templates) has helped me achieve something which (at the beginning) seemed extremely daunting.

Good luck to all with your claims just sit tight, stick to the deadlines and read as many threads as you can and you WILL get your money back.

Once again a big thank you and a donation will be made in due course.

P.S I bet HSBC wished they had paid back the £125 I asked for back in August. As that made me visit this website and take the lot back!!!:)

Congratulations tededdy:) ! Well Done, another inspiring story for the rest of us still in battle.

And, I couldn't agree with you more about this website- what a find! I consider myself reasonably intelligent and fairly clued up (on a good day:p ) but I'd have never have known the steps to take to attempt this without all the great help here.

My claim is just beginning but I'm hoping to be able to make my own contribution to this wonderful site in the near future.

31st October 2006 S.A.R. sent to HSBC

17th November 2006 Preliminary request letter for payment made

FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Well done you and yes the site is AMAZING, I've been sending so many people over here too

Congratulations again

TP

xxx

Preliminary letter sent to HSBC - 10 October 2006

received by them 12 October 2006

NO RESPONSE

Letter before action sent to HSBC - 24 October 2006

received by them 26 October 2006

Lets wait and see.......................

HSBC settled 90% claim - 16 November 2006

VERY HAPPY WITH THAT THANK YOU!! :D