brazza1970 v HSBC ***SETTLED IN FULL***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I still have not recieved a form from HSBC with details of who to send my details of charges to,so should I just post them to D&G anyway or wait a while longer? My MCOL was acknowledged on 13/12.Also do I update my charges,any help appreciated..

Well I have recived an offer of £2090.66,obviously I will not accept this as I am requesting £3227.63..This is from HSBC,so my question is do I send a letter rejecting this or wait & see what happens as they only have till Weds to defend my MCOL.

go ahead and send the rejection of settlement offer (letter in library) tweaked to say you have already filed and it would now require xxxxx to settle your claim and halt it. that was from the bank - you are now dealing with dg

as for your acknowledgment - did you never get it?

check on mcol and see what it says - does it say acknowledged? if it does - they have 28 days in total form the service date - does that bring you up to this next wed? did you send dg a copy of your breakdown:

just went back and saw you sent your mcol on 8 dec. so, time's up almost - if they haven't acknowledged - you would be able to press for judgment now, i suspect they have acknowledged and you could try pressing wed. night at midnight but i suspect they will have defended by then - no harm trying , if it's not the right date - it won't let you push and if they've defended it won't let you either.

either way - nearly there - you'll be paying dad back that money you owe him soon.

did you send dg your breakdown? if you did, fine, if you didn't, wait now until it says defend on the mcol button - no use giving them warning if you could actually press the button against them on wed. but as soon as it says they've defended, send them a breakdown, if you haven't already. ok, all clear - i rambled on a bit there - (nothing new there, then). ok?????

Thanks again Lateralus,could you let me know if this sounds ok,sorry to be a bit thick but want to get it right..

Dear Mr Langdale,

Thank you for you letter dated xxxxxx

I respectfully decline your offer of settlement and request,once again,that you return to me all charges imposed on this account.

As I have now filed a claim,it will take £xxxxx including interest and Court fee to settle this claim and halt the action.

Yours sincerely.

Your help is very much apprieciated.:D

that's fine.

so, as you didn't receive the acknowledgment for whatever reason - did you send copies of your breakdown to the court and to dg.

if not - go ahead and send them now - referencing your claim no.

address for dg is in the contact details at the start of these threads, court one you can find on your service letter or on the webside - it's in nottingham.

Thanks,I posted my charges to the court but not DG because I was waiting for their letter of acknowledgement.I have it ready for posting so will send rec del in the morning.I will print of my rejection letter & post that at the same time,fingers crossed.

yes they will send you a copy of the defence and notice of transfer to your local court now. they will also send you an allocation questionnaire and a date for sending it back.

You could phone them if you wanted to on Monday 15th Jan, if you haven't heard from them by then, saying that you'll have to get your AQ in the following week and you wondered if they wanted to settle first. If you didn't want to phone them you could just file your AQ and wait for them to make contact in due course.