Blemain Finance reclaiming **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there scottishbloke17 )

please make sure you also CLAIM for other refunds such as

undisclosed commision fees and for letters , calls and errors of 50 pound a time for payments 2 days late as they charge even before a wk a payment is late,

make sure when you receive the breakdown from together it has all these on which i am writing for you hun )

also for computer interest payment wrong

its hard to explain that one

but in court recently someone won on this grounds ok against blemain finance.

It is something to do with recalculation

the judge sided with the customer of blemain as blemain blamed their computers.

Im sorry i cant remember which case it was,

if you read a lot of blemain cases in court you will find it.

Also this will help you see so many other things you may claim for.

goodluck There are many reasons for you to do a claim unless together now re emburse you with out the stress,

sadly my case has been utter hell with blemain so i turned to the court for judge to help.

If together are rude

if you have to speak to them by phone,

please ask to be put through to customer relations team ok,

when dealing with sensitive things you need support and be heard

i do wish you well and things be easy for you if no joy do claim court as they will hear you indeed.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi scottishbloke17 hope you have heard back now from together (blemain finance) i think when the loan was done they were called blemain group ok ) like mine was and many others.

blessings and please read my posts and a lot of others on here under blemain finance generally from 2004 to 2009,

may you get back all what is rightfully yours and if there was ppi too, refund on that aswell.

Fees add up im sure whats owing to you maybe far more than 500 could be thousands.

Please think wisely because with all the cases on here you may have read regarding blemain ( i tell you now its not easy )

i gave them grace and they really didnt care

they owed me more back

the only way for me is COURT and finally reveil truth.

Money is route of all evil and success is how i think blemain think

( not them doing what is right will cost them now properly more than money) .

Its awful my trust in people has really dropped.

I wish you well, scottishbloke17

its NOT unbelieveable that blemain finance (together now their new name, they changed name yet again)

that they send us all letters that us customers we all cant understand its not normal?????????????? is it .

Their contracts and letters are all so confusing

no wonder they get put in court,

as not only not being able to understand them,

they dont clearing explain anything,

its just YOU DO AS WE SAY.

I do believe my claim will open up doors for many others that need release who are struck under blemain(together) and i feel that my case will also change, close, and also answer years of customer torment and why. I a wait a hearing date now soon, I will know when. Finally I will BE HEARD.

The money im claiming back, is less than what im really owed, but im sure the judge will see and correct any payment too me.

Its just nice to be under the court not blemain at min, cos i couldnt take anymore not being heard and paperwork i had ask for several times blemain never ever sent. So the court will now take over.

I cant tell you what to do scottishbloke,

but I can say I could not sort anything with blemain/together because they wasnt willing to do the right thing,

even when I explained everything to them they just did their way.

It was totally frustrating indeed.

If I could post more on here to explain I would believe me, but now court have my claim and as shocking as ALL OF IT is, hopefully soon I tell you outcome. Its sad when the only way to get justice and be heard is court.(

• Confused 1

I ask scottishbloke17 would you kindly when you get time search under yahoo BLEMAIN FINANCE WARNING when you have it will come up with list read the one DEBT QUESTION CHESHIRE/BLEMAIN heading posts read them all as this will help you. Maybe get cup of tea first, deep breath then read. Im sorry it is hard time for you im trying to help you get all whats owed, its not a pretty picture the post will show of blemain.

Im still fearful of blemain,

but I have to be set free and I hope others will be set free with me on the way.

I post soon as I can over my claim case which ive done)

and judge has ordered a hearing Thank heaven.

I hope you just saw my post scottishbloke17 about blemain finance warning ???????????????? i posted here for you.

As for insurance I had my own insurance blemain do like to know who.....

..they send letters dictating you must send your insurance details asap if not charges go on

its awful I didnt get charged cos i sent straight away,

but I have read posts where customers have been charged and awful letters from blemain very unkind letters.

I got charged regulary for being 2 days late with a payment 50 pound a time, this was put on took off put on like a yoyo.

UP DOWN UP DOWN UP, I had to fight for my rights if I didnt get money on time I couldnt pay them on time and they went crazy at me broke my plan instantly on me when i wasnt even a week late with payment.

crying nearly 2 hours on phone to them while they threathened repossession it was unreal the stress they give you and I could prove why I was day or so late,

I think I had nearly nervous breakdown, as at same time I was dealing with my mum being abused at a carehome, I told blemain but they still played games with me (may they be forgiven ) It is hard enough dealing with police/ adult protection and prosecuting a carehome, and getting home to 50 pound charges and unkind letters from blemain.

GOOD NEWS IT IS NEVER TOO LATE)

a judge can do what is right and when there are lots of errors like BLEMAIN / TOGETHER had and have, old and new evidence will be looked at.

If you want to ask blemain/together for ppi back and charges refund too for over 6 yrs ago yes do my answer is, if no joy do money claim form for court,

I would say ombudsman but you may want to jump straight to court for help.

Its very complex, i am not only going for my loan being wrong, but other things in court too.

You must read up on blemain as much as you can ok.

I say night night now.

I hope you see much when reading up on them and this site team are so helpful they have had us blemain customers on here suffering and the site have had to help us be strong and battle through to get heard and site team have given good direction for what to do.)

I didnt dare speak when i first arrived now look at me ))))))))))))).

I was so fearful of blemain, i still am but stronger now i am a little. :-D

people do not all read all posts site dx100uk, so sorry if you dont like us chatting

im sorry scottishbloke17, dont worry im not offended by dx100uk as you know sometimes people just dont understand whats its been like. good luck my fellow friend).

oh ok, ive just read dx100uk what you wrote, i understand). To be honest with you im useless at internet and still understanding this site so now i see at bottom of page what you say, ok sorry. But we just chatting really. I post though as you ask on mine.