me+missus v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I recieved my Acknowledgement of Service today stating that the Halifax intended to defend all of the claim therefore I'll send a copy of our schedule of charges to their solicitors on Monday.

Just a quickie though am I reading the FAQ's correctly they have 28 days to defend but that's not from today it's from 26/12/2006 because the claim was filed 21/12/2006 and deemed to be served 26/12/2006(boxing day?) judging by the notice of issue.

That would be 23/01/2007 right?

Hi all, I recieved my Acknowledgement of Service today stating that the Halifax intended to defend all of the claim therefore I'll send a copy of our schedule of charges to their solicitors on Monday.

Just a quickie though am I reading the FAQ's correctly they have 28 days to defend but that's not from today it's from 26/12/2006 because the claim was filed 21/12/2006 and deemed to be served 26/12/2006(boxing day?) judging by the notice of issue.

That would be 23/01/2007 right?

Having acknowledged they now have 28 days from the date of service or from 26/12/06

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

WE WON YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The missus went online to check her bank account on Friday and low and behold there's two advances of cash into her account totalling the full price of our claim plus 8% interest plus the court fees.

I can't believe how spot on all your advice was!

I've already done the survey/donation and I'm just about to PM an administrator to move this thread.

The only thing left then is to contact the court, can I just email them?