Hoist/cohen claimform - Ex Barclays card 'debt'

Aliw04
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will just go ahead and file my WS with court. Should I amend WS and include my position on previous part admission ? And send one copy of WS to Cohen aswell as directed by court ?

No point if they have requested judgment..you need to check with the court if they have submitted an N225

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have just posted above they have accepted..and requesting judgment ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I accepted the part admission when I received court letter very first time. Later I received letter from court stating Part admission is rejected this is now a defended claim. At this point I seek advice from CAG and filed my CCA CRP to Cohen. In which I mentioned that I am contesting the whole amount of claim. Which I still wish to do so.

Then you must check with your local county court and inform them of what you have received from the claimant and enquire if their N225 will be rejected (N225 is a manual request for judgment on the amount admitted ..part).

Once confirmed you can then proceed with your witness statement.

Looking back over your thread you stated you never filed a defence....?

MCOL Guidelines.

5.11.2 Where a part admission is received with no defence, this shall be treated as a full admission.

Reason I dint file defense coz I was waiting for their response to CA CRP request. So I can prepare my defense accordingly.

What are my options now ?

What has the court said....?

I think you have blown it...you dont delay submitting a defence waiting for information.

keep an eye on the time frame ......." .both parties to submit the documents by 28-05/2018 to each other and court."

It’s a shame that I been ringing court all day but they dint answer.

I have posted my WS anyway to court.

I suppose I have to wait n see what happens

Case reference XXXXXX

Claimant : XXX Portfolio Ltd.

1; I contest whole amount of the claim made by claimant.

2; I requested CPR 31.14 and CCA from claimant’s solicitor in Feb 2017.

3; On 02-03-2017 I received a letter from debt collectors that they have stoped all collection activity on this account.

4; On 03-04-2018 after more than 1 year I received some papers from claimant’s solicitor. Which seems to be incomplete.

5; Only 2 statements of the account was provided. One dated 27-09-2012 and other 28-08-2013.

6; Claimant did not show/prove that how I reached this amount.

7; There is only one late payment charge of 12 pounds. If late payment charges are included in final amount claimed, then how many of these charges in total are included.

8; No transaction history provided by claimant.

9; The terms n conditions provided by claimant are not signed by me. Those terms n conditions provided are from 2 different years. One from 2005 and other 2012 with my name typed on both of them.

10; Overall the claimant has no solid grounds to prove that the money is owed.

11; I declare that all information provided above is true and best of my knowledge.

Thats i have written so far. Kindly advise if i need to add or remove anything.

Thanks

Is the above what you have submitted as your WS ?