How do you appeal to Queens Bench Division?

Googley2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to find out how to do an appeal as a lay person to the Queens Bench Division?

Basically my friends partner is in prison and a POCA case is due in a few months, they CPS are looking for crazy money or do 15 years in jail extra. Due to a breakdown between the solicitors and the client the court wont allow a transfer of Legal Aid to a new firm as its costing the public purse!!

Now Legal Aid is withdrawn my friend is trying to find out how to help him by making an appeal to the Queens Bench Division as Legal Aid Rules clearly say it can be transferred if the relationship breaks down. The judge has said he has to represent himself (hes not English and its an impossibility), he would pay privately but the accounts are frozen.

I had done an internet search but cant find any information anywhere and was wondering if anyone can help even with just the form to send the appeal to the Queens Bench Division.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you