Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes

Just sent this to Fos

Hi the last loan was started in Aug 2008. How is it out of jurisdiction?

However the very first Loan started in 2001 and there were numerous re writes in between .

The original owners of the loan were welcome finance. You could not help me last due to them entering a scheme of arrangement Re: Your complaint about Welcome Financial Services Limited (Our ref:

Now prime/Alpha are the owners and they are refusing to investigate my irresponsible lending complaint

This loan is now administered by acenden on behalf of creditor Prime Credit 5 S.à.r.l. or Alpha Credit Solutions 4 S.a.r.l.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok that sounds about right Andy already mentioned vexatious litigant after the last time it went to court. Am I able to submit new defence or add to first one? And where does it go straight to court? Can’t log in any more on PCOL to see anything

I haven’t replied to primes last letter on their final response yet. Anything to send to them or lightfoots

Just received these. I thought prime tell the solicitors to issue claim not solicitors to inform them??

Figures are still wrong balance is showing at £18,190.63

sept 25th they said balance was £18,293.83

On the 10/10 their statement showed £18,040.73

In my letter to them on 17/10 I told them they were wrong and balance should be £17,989.03

letters.pdf

lets see that bottom info lines again too please

the second lot is just a statement that they must send as they think they are a creditor under the CCA

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

bottom bits

info lines who they are and who registered with etc

bottom inch of each letter

and they

On in court 2 weeks today.

What is it I need to be doing before I go? My file is in order all from this time last year.

I’m unsure if I have to fill a new defence. Write to anyone? Cos as it’s stands now I haven’t responded to them after they’ve restored the hearing.

Or even what my argument against them is to be or where I go with the judge.

If you give me some pointers I can get a draft drawn up.

Thank you

with the greatest respect your honour

the company trying to repo my old home is not even registered in the UK at companies house and is neither licenced with the FCA to carry out ANYTHING of a financial nature.

and they

no just my musings

p'haps ell-enn or andyorch might pop in as this new hearing is the 16th.

and they

Have you received any paperwork from the court with regards to this hearing? If so if not already uploaded please scan/redact and upload.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

There is really limited advice to offer ...as the last hearing their application was suspended...they have to present grounds now for it being restored...IE you have failed to comply with the courts previous order's ?

http://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/eviction/what_happens_at_an_eviction_possession_hearing

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

There was no orders.

The judge was on my side they didn’t turn up the twice. I give him all the info about the full debt background being made up of irresponsibile lending and penalty charges

It’s was suspended indefinitely the first time and the judge said the whole thing needed to reviewed post 527

Second judge gave a strike out date of Aug 2018. Due to them not providing anything I asked for and the letter I give to the court outlining the old complaint dating back to Welcome and them selling on to alpha and how the balance is made up and that no one could help due to the scheme of arrangement welcome had entered into. Post 691/3/5

Then simply relay all that at the hearing taking all previous paperwork and copies of the strike out.

First time it was ordered

The hearing be ajourned generally with a liberty to restore

2nd time

That the hearing be ajourned generally with liberty to restore proving that no such application is issued by 20 Aug 2018 the claim is struck out without further order

This company are adding stuff on all the time so it looks like I’m in arrears when a lot of that is stuff they have added on while failing to investigate anything I have put to them since day 1. Re letter post 779

Then inform the court they are in breach of the above as they have made a further application without any further investigation or clarification......and that the arrears are false.

Ok will do.

What about the fact that as dx has started this alpha/Prime are not fca registered and based in Luxembourg

acenden are operating for 'their overseas client'

Bring it to the courts attention at the hearing...see what they think about jurisdiction