Judge has moved my case to Leeds County Court!

jonm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, I've got as far as submitting my allocation questionnaire to the local court, but it seems that the Judge has decided to put it to the Judge at Leeds rather than the District Judge locally. I have a copy of the AQ from SC and M, and they didn't want to move it, any guesses why the Courts should decide to move it? It says in the documentation they've sent:

"Upon considering the papers on the court file, it is ordered that the case be transferred to Leeds County Court and referred to His Honour Judge Grenfell".

Maybe the District Judge is going on holiday...

There is probably a batch being dealt with in Leeds by the same judge, and your case has been lumped in with them. Is it going to be a problem? If so, you can apply to get it moved back, although remember that the chances of it actually getting as far as a court appearance are remote. Let me know if you want to apply for a transfer.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.