Can I still claim?

angiekaren
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone

I started the process of claiming in September, sent my stage one and stage two letters.

I didn't put the claim in with the courts as soon as i recieved the second knock back letter, is it too late to file the claim or should i jsut go ahead as i ahve warned the bank already etc?

Also, in the middle of all this I have moved house (i'm a student lol) and the address on my account is now different, but the details and branch are still the same, so is it ok to claim from a different address but with the same account details? (i would have thought it was as the bank has all my updated detaisl etc)

Need the advice of you experts! :grin:

There's no reason for you not to file your claim, just be aware of the timescales that apply when you do. Moving house is not a problem, it's the account number and sort code that are the constant feature of the account.

Make sure that you follow the instructions for filling out your MCOL or N1 in the templates library and you will be fine.

If you want any advice, make sure you post everything in this thread so others can keep track of your case as a whole. Starting new threads for different problems only confuses people as we don't have the whole picture.

Finally - don't let anything put you off. They will throw all sorts of obstructions at you and every one of them can be overcome.

Paul

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Hi, Paul

Just a thought - "1st November - Judge allows set aside but orders NatWest to file full defence within 14 days"

from your signature. aren't those days just about up?

Westy

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!