Kingston Upon Thames Bus lane PCN - Help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was wondering if any one could help?

I have just received a PCN for entering a route restricted to buses and cycles only. This is Cox Lane, between the junction with Oakcroft and Sanger Avenue. I admit I did go through but I did not know it was restricted until it was too late to do anything about it.

The only sign displayed is upon entry into this very short bus lane which does have road markings. It was a sunday evening with no buses in sight and no other cars around. I had no reason to use this lane other than by mistake. I was following my navigation system as I did not know the area and it sent me left, unfortunately in to this lane.

I found out that this is in place to stop large commercial vans and lorries from cutting through residential streets to complete deliveries to nearby businesses.

Do I have any chance of appeal?

Hi and welcome to CAG

I have moved your post from the end of an old thread to one of its own so that you don't get missed.

Hopefully the right help will be along soon.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE