Worldpay Zinc card payment terminal - WP wont release funds - help

Favour7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Please I need advice,

I wrote a pocket book for the first in my life and invited friends and family for the launching.

Before the event I got this new mobile card payment called Zinc from wordplay

no contract just pay as you go but initial you pay for the card reader.

I told them what I wanted to use it for, that I am going to launch a book

and with my past experience going to events like that people tend to use their debit card for payment.

Since the launch three months ago worldpay refused to release my fund to me.

The amount is well way under the amount advertised for one day transaction allowed by them.

The first reason withholding it according to them was that the amount was an unusual amount and I explained to them was that people supported me by a way of donating what they can afford and I gave them copies of the book.

They are still holding on it and said I have no way of proving by giving the receipt for the books.

I had to borrow money to pay for the printer and for the editing since they refused the release of the fund.

Please help.

You should make contact with the Head/Registered office - if no joy from that, then you might have to go to the Ombudsman.

I cant see that their reason for keeping their grubby paws on your money makes any sense to me ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks, both their head office and ombudsman have been contacted by me. when I did not get joy from their head office, contacted FOS which got in touch to them on my behalf and worldpay wrote back to me that they were doing the right thing and when they conclude their decision they will get back to me. which they have not and I call the fraud department spoke to the person dealing with my issue all what I was told is they have the right to withhold for 120days.