lee v NatWest ** WON **

lee in wales
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lee,

I'm a little concerned now. We seemed to have had the same court date/time in Cardiff and yet I've heard nothing since January. And Mupster was meant to be at the one too from memory. And he's been settled in full.

I know each case is different but I'm hoping I don't end up having to go to court....

:-/

Anyone?

Do I need to start preparing myself for the possibility of a court case?

:?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine the cheque-signing pen ran out of ink, but it always pays to be prepared... best of luck.

Natwest - DPA sent / prelim sent http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/75363-bump-crapwest.html#post656651

Barclaycard - DPA sent

MSDW - DPA sent

GE Capital - Prelim sent http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/store-cards/72853-mr-bump-frasercard.html#post629618

RBS bank - DPA sent

RBS card - DPA sent

Student Loans Co - pending

Egg - DPA pending http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/egg/79992-bump-humpty-dumpty.html#post707138

Hi Neil, sorry i havent replied, ive not been online for a few days, have you received an AQ yet, when i got mine it was only a matter of a week when they paid out, if not it might be worth ringing the Court and saying that you are due in on the 26th March, but not received an AQ yet and see what they say. If you havent received yours then Natwest wont have theirs yet, it also might be an idea to start getting your Court bundle together just in case, but i doubt you'll need it:)

Hang in there mate it shouldn't be too long now

Lee

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brunette,

Thanks, it has been worth the wait, Natwest may pay up before the date it depends how quickly you get the date back from the court,but it is highly unlikely you will see the inside of the Court as Natwest will pay before it gets that far, hang in there Brunette you are nearly there,

keep us informed of your progress :D :D

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007