Advice Needed

gemma2701
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've written to Natwest RE both mine and my husbands bank account and also my husbands credit card account. For the bank accounts I had the 2 standard replies from Stuart Higley and something similar or the credit cards and I'm at the MCOL stage.

Does anyone know can I do 1 claim for my husband for both his current account and his credit card account? OR do they have to be separate

...and my big dilema. A couple of weeks ago I started working for the RBS Group (not in the retail banking division) Can I still file my MCOL on line, or would it risk me losing my job if I take my employer to court??!!!

The bank and the credit card companies are different legal entities, though owned by the same financial corporation. So keep your claims seperate. I see no reason why this justifiable process should have any detrimental affect on your employment, just proceed with a correct and considered claim.

My advice has hardly any legal foundation whatsoever, however you never know it it might just work!

:cool:

NatWest Prelim 07.10.206

LBA 21.10.2006

MCOL 30.10.2006

Acknowledgment of Service 06.11.2006

Offer of approx 50% £2200.00 22.11.2006

Full settlement £4500 received 03.01.2007

Smile settled in full

Barclaycard settled in full

RBS Worldwide settled in full

Lloyds TSB settled in full £750.00

Lloyds TSB settled in Full £275.00 11.04.2007

Lloyds TSB business account £1376.00 AQ filed

Lloyds TSB Business account settled in full 21.05.07

I've written to Natwest RE both mine and my husbands bank account and also my husbands credit card account. For the bank accounts I had the 2 standard replies from Stuart Higley and something similar or the credit cards and I'm at the MCOL stage.

Does anyone know can I do 1 claim for my husband for both his current account and his credit card account? OR do they have to be separate

...and my big dilema. A couple of weeks ago I started working for the RBS Group (not in the retail banking division) Can I still file my MCOL on line, or would it risk me losing my job if I take my employer to court??!!!

Gemma

I have today recieved a revise offer from Stuart Higley ref mine, which i will not accept, what is the next stage after this as i have just started this and it looks like you are at the next stage?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Check out the FAQs and the step by step process. 1) Prelim letter 2) LBA 3) MCOL. All the information you need is here.

My advice has hardly any legal foundation whatsoever, however you never know it it might just work!

:cool:

NatWest Prelim 07.10.206

LBA 21.10.2006

MCOL 30.10.2006

Acknowledgment of Service 06.11.2006

Offer of approx 50% £2200.00 22.11.2006

Full settlement £4500 received 03.01.2007

Smile settled in full

Barclaycard settled in full

RBS Worldwide settled in full

Lloyds TSB settled in full £750.00

Lloyds TSB settled in Full £275.00 11.04.2007

Lloyds TSB business account £1376.00 AQ filed

Lloyds TSB Business account settled in full 21.05.07

• 4 weeks later...

The easiest is probably online, but the easiest isn't always the best. As more and more of these cases come about, the banks and courts are being pretty picky about what they deem to be adequate particulars. I would therefore recomend using the N1 form and filing it manually.

If you have a read through some other peoples threads you will notice a lot of them filed through MCOL but are now backing up their claim with the N1 POC, myself included. The N1 form allows more space for the POC and therefore allows you to substantially lay out your claim in full.

It would be best for you to open your own thread too, then you can post all your questions and progress in one place. It'll make it easier for you and for others helping you.

• Haha 1

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D