Purchased car with barclays finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Saturday purchased car via right car supermarket sold as a 1.4 fiesta advised it was a cheap insurance car also cheap tax. on talking with my insurers they told me the car I was registering was in fact a 1.6 fiesta the insurance on this vehicle would not be lower.contacted the company asked for an explanation they said they could not give me one as I had been told the correct details and told the insurance company the wrong ones as the finance for the car was completed nothing they could do.

So I must pick the car upon Thursday as arranged. telling them that the details I gave my insurers was written down by themselves on a company card stated they was busy would have to ring me back on Monday.we bought the car on the idea it would reduce our tax also our insurance make motoring a bit cheaper.also doubts over the credibility of the car also the company. where do I stand on this one please

additional details Make and model: FORD FIESTA DIESEL HATCHBACK (2008-2012)

Registration number: xxxxx

Serial or chassis number: xxxxx

Date of registration: 25/03/2011 00:00:00

Cash price. £7,717.80

(This is the total cash price of the goods or services.)

Edited by Conniff
edited out details not required.

That registration brings up:

Vehicle make FORD

Date of first registration 25 March 2011

Year of manufacture 2011

Cylinder capacity (cc) 1560cc

CO₂Emissions 107 g/km

Fuel type DIESEL

Vehicle status Not taxed

Vehicle colour GREY

Vehicle type approval M1

Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY

Revenue weight 1555kg

So it is a 1.6. Do you have the advert ?

Creditor Clydesdale Financial Services Limited, trading as Barclays Partner Finance, PO Box 2501,

Cardiff, CF23 0FP.

Credit intermediary The Right Car (UK) Ltd - Grimsby West Coates Road, Grimsby, DN31 2SG

(This is a company or agent who arranged your credit.)

Credit intermediary

(This

The type of credit. Conditional sale agreement. This means we buy the vehicle on your behalf, and you make payments to

us.

The total amount of credit.

This means the amount of credit to be provided

under the proposed credit agreement or the

credit limit.

£7,517.80

(This is the total amount of your credit.)

How and when credit would be provided. We will use the credit to buy the vehicle from the dealer.

The duration of the credit agreement. 60 months from the date we pay the dealer.

Repayments. You will pay 59 monthly repayments of £160.68, and a final repayment of £285.68.

This means we buy the vehicle on your behalf, and you make payments to

Your next move is to copy what was written down and send to the finance company telling them they have bought you the wrong car, it is not the car that you enquired about and not the car the salesman told you he was selling to you.

You can request that they cancel the finance as you won't be accepting the car.

Send a copy to the seller and do it by recorded delivery.

Edited by Conniff

ok thank you the vehicle remains with the seller that's why there is no tax on the vehicle we was due to take control of the vehicle on Thursday pm our job was to insure it also tax it insurance slightly dearer than my present vehicle tax I don't know the cost per year