Lost Business account advice sought

peanuts
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All first post so go easy on me lol

Lloyds have just closed my Limited Company business account a month ago because I requested an investigation into unfair treatment by my Business Banking Manager.

Consequently I am now unable to receive my weekly fee from my employers .

Because the recruitment company that employ me (through my Limited Company) insist on paying only by Bacs transfer into a limited company bank account I have not been paid for 6 weeks . :eek:

Can't last much longer without going bust.

Can anyone suggest a solution please.

I submitted a application to A&L bank for a business account and after 5 weeks they came back and said no. They claim it was due to something on my Experian credit history but that is a s clean as a whistle.

How can I get paid ? any ideas please?

Give them an alternate account number to pay into - either an existing personal account or open a basic business account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

christmasrallycag_468x60.gif

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

did you check experian lately

-----------------------------------------------

Mortgage Express charges- settled in full after issuing claim

------------------------------------------------

To view the FAQ'S click here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

To view the PRELIM letter click here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html

To view the Letter Before Action click here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html

To find Registered Address:

http://www.esd.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/esd/search.asp

If my advise helps click here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/reputation.php?p=366404

Yes I purchased instant access to my credit history and even Experian say its fine.

The recruitment company will not pay any money unless its into a limited company bank account. These are completly differant to any other bank account .

If they would pay into a personal account I could give them dozens

The money isn't mine technically it belongs to my Limited Company of which I am the sole Director. I pay myself wages and dividends

Open a basic business bank account then if you can't open a regular business bank account.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I think you need to understand the difference between a basic business account for say a partnership or sole proprieter and a Limited Company business account which has to be a limited liability company registered with Companies House with directors secretaries and a whole world of painful forms ,returns, PAYE, corporation tax, dividends etc etc

It takes 4 weeks to open a Ltd Co account and every signatory has to be verified by Solicitors etc

I think you need to understand the advice which is being offered to you.

I am well aware of the procedure for opening business bank accounts, and the checks which take place to prevent money laundering etc.

However, if you can only receive this payment paid directly into a business account then clearly you need to open a business account to receive the payment. If you can't get the credit for a 'normal' business account, then you need to open a basic business account. You can get a basic account for a limited company.

What other advice were you looking for? How else are you expecting to get hold of this money? The only other option would be to try and demand the payment is made by cheque, but you still have the same problem as you have no account to pay the cheque into.

In summary, follow the advice I gave you in post #2 on this thread.

Give them an alternate account number to pay into - either an existing personal account or open a basic business account.

Apologies for the delay in responding to your advice barracad

It wasn't my intention to be disparraging in my reply I was grateful for your input, however on the basis of your reply above I quite reasonably assumed that you didn't appreciate my circumstances.

It is not possible for my company's fees to be paid into a personal account because fee payments are issued in the name of my company

Re the basic business account , as I said in my initial post I have already made an application for a business account which had been refused. That is my dilemma.

I have in the mein time submitted an appeal and hope to receive a favourable outcome.

Thank you for all your help everyone