ESA tribunal worries - **Appeal Upheld**.

bydand
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Doc asked my hubby how far he can walk, he said he was no good with distances - so Dr asked if he knew the area of town where we were - hubby replied no - Dr pushed him again asking if he knew where the train station was - yes he replied - Dr asked 'so how would you get from here to there, explain it to me - hubby explained that he'd have to walk- Dr pushed him again about which way etc - he said he'd have to stop and rest at end of street- she pushed him to answer quickly about 'then you would continue? How far before you stop again? She was constantly pressuring him to reply even though he had told her he didn't know where exactly train station was in relation to tribunal location. She never asked how long he would have to rest, as in timescale!

As a result they awarded him 6 points for mobility as they said he could walk 200m before having to stop. When we came out I checked and it was about 50m to end of street!! Considering he has mental heath problems and gets confused really easy I thought it was a bit of a dirty trick - especially as I'd already been warned, oh sorry 'told' not to speak or interrupt when they were asking my hubby questions!!