Bicester1 vs Barclaycard

Bicester1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6193 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Been out of action for a while as I managed to dislocate my shoulder!!!!

Now back in the saddle and very cross with Barclay's as I have had nothing from them which means I have to do my court bundle this weekend. We have to exchange documents by Wednesday, however this does mean that I will hold out for contractual and costs as they have been unreasonable!

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

:)

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

Hi Bicester,

I am surprised as my husband has already had a letter of offer of settlemnt from them and cheque should be with him early next week.

There is on this site details of a wasted time order and this would be appropriate if they have no intentions of going to court and you prepare your bundle and they do not. Do you think a call to them on Monday would get some success!!

All the best

Let us know how you get on!

Regards

DS

Hi

Well court bundle done today! Goes in the post tomorrow. I shall certainly now apply for costs!

Will let you know how things go

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

Hi

Well Barclaycard have failed to send me their bundle on time! Should I now make an application to strike out their defence?

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Lloyds PPI LBA

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

Hi Bicester

Did you not phone Barclays back! so right now your best option is to make an application to strike out their defence. I just sent a letter which Garyh advised me to do but that was on the basis that they were in breach of the orders given by the Judge. Not knowing what your court papers say it is dificult to to advise.

Let us know what you decide. In any event you will be able to go for a wasted costs order! there are details on the site.

Regards

Ds

Hi DS

Yes but got nothing in writing allthough they told me they would make an offer bot didn't get one before exchange date! They have failed to exchange so now I'm mad!

Have a look at my new post http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/90576-failure-exchange-barclaycard-help.html?highlight=Bicester1

and let me know what you think!

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Lloyds PPI LBA

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA