LloydsTsb Credit Card Statements

ppauls150
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know people say that you pay £10 for all your statements, and have sent letters regarding the bank accounts me and my partner has for 6 years worth of statements with a £10 cheque, but we have just gone through the internet banking and our credit card statements only go back 3 months. What i also didnt realise that my partner on her credit card was paying for PPP which was silly money every month so instantly got her to ring up and canx it. While on the phone i asked her to get them to send her all the statements on the credit card since since it was opened as the online wouldnt allow us to view past 3 months and he told her that it would cost £6 per statement :o so i got on the phone and told him under the DPA that they had to by law send us the statements at a total cost of £10. Am i right? he then told me that i would have to write a letter to them and also said that the DPA doesnt involve the statements but only involves information that they have on you and not statements. Is this true? Can someone clear this up please and also if anyone knows the Address to who we send the DPA to.

Thanks.

Paul

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Vodafone To Remove Default Notices thread

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

Concluded Lloyds TSB 27/05/2006 Action Against LloydsTSB

Concluded Lloyds TSB for Girlfriend. 27/05/2006

Paid In Full Capital One £160 Settled

Paid In Full Capital One Sent 15/05/06 for £1372 for Girlfriend

Paid In Full Cetelem £130 Settled

Paid In Full The AA £400 Settled

Paid In Full First National £160 Settled

PDA LloydsTsb Credit Card Hand Delivered 26/04/06 £180

Also on that note while going through my girlfriends online bank account looking at the charges roughly for the 4 years we went back (which mounted to around £2700) also she was charged like £20 to £40 per month in Overdraft Interest, now can we add that on as charges or is that a different story and we have to leave them off.?

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

Paul,

They do not have to send you statements. They do however have to send you the information requested by you, ie. Manual Interventions, charges, etc. They way they send the information may be in the way of statements, or perhaps computer generated lists. Either way the information will be correct and be enough to evidence in court should it get that far.

LOULA

Ok whats going on ? :( i sent 3 recorded letters two was to Lloyds Tsb and one to Capital One on the 11th April, but the two Lloyds Tsb according to Royal Mail on their website has not been delivered. I get the following message. Recorded Signed For™ items are only tracked after the item has been delivered. Depending on whether the item was sent first or second class, this may be a few days after posting. Please try again later.

Information on your item is not yet available online.

Yet the Capital One has been delivered though i cant view who signed it. What should i do next as these was sent 11 days ago.

Ok Paul,

Have you double checked the address you sent them to?

This is what the Royal Mail say you should do....

Our system is updated at various points during the Track & Trace process. If the status of an item you have been trying to track has not changed and it is now after 3pm, please check back after 10am tomorrow when the tracking system will have been updated.

If you have already been in contact with the Customer Service team and wish to follow up an enquiry, please call the Customer Service Phone Number on your Certificate of Posting Receipt and quote the item reference number.

Call the number tomorrow on the back of your little red slip. It may just be the local RM office cannot be bothered to input the data into the computer. But your friendly smiley Customer Services person should be able to help!!!!

Let us know what they say then we can help further

LOULA

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 2019-03-08.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks