• Tweets

• The move marks the first time the country's central bank has raised interest rates for 17 years.View the full article
    • The move marks the first time the country's central bank has raised interest rates for 17 years.View the full article
    • The firm has benefited from the AI boom, making it the third-most valuable company in the US.View the full article
    • Former billionaire Hui Ka Yan has been fined and banned from the financial market for life.View the full article
    • In terms of "why didn't I make a claim" - well, that has to be understood in the context of the long-standing legal battle and all its permuations with the shark. In essence there was a repo and probable fire sale of the leasehold property - which would have led to me initiating the complaint/ claim v SPF in summer 19. But there was no quick sale. And battle commenced and it ain't done yet 5y later. A potential sale morphed into trying to do a debt deal and then into a full blown battle heading to trial - based on the shark deliberately racking up costs just so the ceo can keep the property for himself.  Along the way they have launched claims in 4 different counties -v- me - trying to get a backdoor B. (Haven't yet succeeded) Simultaneously I got dragged into a contentious forfeiture claim and then into a lease extension debacle - both of which lasted 3y. (I have an association with the freeholders and handled all that legal stuff too) I had some (friend paid for) legal support to begin with.  But mostly I have handled every thing alone.  The sheer weight of all the different cases has been pretty overwhelming. And tedious.  I'm battling an aggressive financial shark that has investors giving them 00s of millions. They've employed teams of expensive lawyers and barristers. And also got juniors doing the boring menial tasks. And, of course, in text book style they've delayed issues on purpose and then sent 000's of docs to read at the 11th hour. Which I not only boringly did read,  but also simultaneously filed for ease of reference later - which has come in very handy in speeding up collating legal bundles and being able to find evidence quickly.  It's also how I found out the damning stuff I could use -v- them.  Bottom line - I haven't really had a moment to breath for 5y. I've had to write a statement recently. And asked a clinic for advice. One of the volunteers asked how I got into this situation.  Which prompted me to say it all started when I got bad advice from a broker. Which kick-started me in to thinking I really should look into making some kind of formal complaint -v- the broker.  Which is where I am now.  Extenuating circumstances as to why I'm complaining so late.  But hopefully still in time ??  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Vodafone Not Playing Ball. Want to take it further?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After sending my letters to Vodafone regarding my CCA request plus the default notice papers that they say they served i got a reply back saying they will not remove nor will they uphold the CCA request as they are not governed by the act. I contacted Vodafone again reitterating that i wish the information or the defaults removed asap and got a reply saying no again.( Will show a copy of what the email said in a moment.) What i want to know is that i am now wanting to start court aciton and issue the court proccedings on them but can anyone help and tell me what the wording of the particulars should be? Also can someone just please claify if they do have to give me the information even though they say they dont in their letters due to certain reasons. I know this is probably B**S**T but wanted to just make sure.

Thank you for your email below. I am aware of the background to your recent request for information about yourself held by Vodafone Limited, and I did appreciate that my response would come as a disappointment to you. As I advised in my letter:

1. The Vodafone airtime agreement is not a regulated product and therefore we are not obliged to provide any documentation in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974. ( Sent me the £1 PO back )

2. We are well aware of our obligations to provide a copy of your personal information to you and I have duly supplied a copy of all the notes on your accounts with us.(All they sent me was the computer printout of notes certain things what they call a memo report. There was nothing regarding letters they have issued or statements that i requested plus of course the Credit agreement or the default letters)

3. Regarding copies of the airtime agreements, these are not stored in a manner that is covered by the definition of personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as subsequently defined in the case of Durant v FSA. We are therefore not obliged to provide a copy of your contract by virtue of Section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998. ( So ? SurelyBonds mentioned the appeal case of this but i had a read through that i couldnt see if his appeal was upheld and that you cant get ahold of data that is not stored in a manner that they have easy access to the information. ? Relevant Filing System? )

4. You will see from the notes on your accounts that we made attempts to contact you by standard letter advising of outstanding monies and the repercussions of failing to pay on several occasions. ( I cannot see from the notes that there were letters sent out to me regarding this issue. I suppose it wouldnt take them long to make them up and add them to the account though )

5. You have stated that the defaults on your credit reference records are inaccurate - I have provided you with the information that we have regarding outstanding monies, but I have not seen any evidence or received any explanation from yourself as to why you believe that information is inaccurate. As I am sure you have been advised by our customer service people previously, we will only remove the default information where we have evidence that they are inaccurate. Our records show that they are not. ( Well it looks like that they at least have a record of payments made and payments not received or left outstanding at the time they mention though this has all been paid now. Don't know why if they cannot prove it with Contract )

I have no doubt that you will keep your word and issue court proceedings, and would advise therefore the our contact details for such course of action are:

Legal Department, Vodafone Limited, Baird House - Second Floor, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2 FN. ( Oh bet your bottom dollar I will as Long as someone can help me on the relevant information to start it ;) )

Alternatively, if you wish to complain to the Information Commissioner about the alleged inaccurate information re the default, their contact details are:

Office of the Information Commissioner, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF ( Might just send them a letter giving them a breif outline of the case but to be honest they really dont seem to be doing a lot for other people on here at the moment when they do contact them )

Regards

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Vodafone To Remove Default Notices thread

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

Concluded Lloyds TSB 27/05/2006 Action Against LloydsTSB

Concluded Lloyds TSB for Girlfriend. 27/05/2006

Paid In Full Capital One £160 Settled

Paid In Full Capital One Sent 15/05/06 for £1372 for Girlfriend

Paid In Full Cetelem £130 Settled

Paid In Full The AA £400 Settled

Paid In Full First National £160 Settled

PDA LloydsTsb Credit Card Hand Delivered 26/04/06 £180

This is a letter that i am thinking of sending to the CRAs as i also contacted them about these but they came back and said that they wont just delete the information on my say so and that the information has to stay on there for 6 years. I will type it out what the CRA said here goes.

Dear Mr ?

Thankyou for your letter bla bla bla

I acknowledge your request for certain account entries recorded on your credit report to be deleted on the basis that your consent for information to be displayed on your report relating to these accounts was withdrawn at the point at which the contract was cancelled.

I note that you are aware that we retain account information on a credit report for six years from the date that an account is registered as being defaulted. I would also like to highlight that the same applies to accounts that are cancelled at the point that they are settled/closed, irrespective of the payment history of the account.

In both these instances, the original contract agreed between the consumer and the lender has effectively been terminated. However, as the indvidual concerned consented to information being passed to a credit reference agency when signing the original agreement, they are consenting to that information being held and used in accordance with credit industry standards.

It was agreed throughout the credit industy, in conjuction with the OFT and the Information Commissioner, that six years is considered a reasonable amount of time for account data to be retained from the point that an account is settled/defaulted. This is because it enables lenders to make responsible lending decisions when processing applications by having to access to an individuals credit history over this period. This has been in effect for many years and is regulary referred to as the general standard for CRAs.

I see that you have quoted the 5th Data Protection Act which states

"Personal data processed for any pupose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose."

Broadly speaking this principle is designed to make the period for which data is retained something that organisations can define themselves, as long as they can justify their reasons for doing so. We feel that as it was agreed throughout the credit industry and in accordance with the relevant regulatory bodies that six years is an acceptable period to hold account information, that we are fully fustifed in retaining data for this period.

You openly agree that your contract did stipulate that you give permission for the company concerned to supply credit reference agencies with information relating to the conduct and payment history of the account. By notifying us that the account is defaulted, a company is providing Experian with information concerning the conduct of that account. This information is clearly relevant to your credit history and the information can be retained for six years in the same way that any other closed account data can be retained for this length of time.

before undertaking potentially expensive legal action i would strongly recommend that you contact the Information Commissioner who regulates the DPA so you can verify my comments. The address is below.

If an individual could simply have an account remoevd at the point that it became defaulted, there would be little incentive to maintain a good payment history on that account. The account holder would be aware that their ability to obtain credit in the long term would not be compromised through their failure to meet the terms of the orignal agreement and this could lead to more people being less careful in how they managin their financial affairs.

This would ultimately be likely to result in more bad debt leading to higher interest rates for us all due to the inability of companies to properly assess applicants and the increased amount of debt that they would have to write off.

Therefore we will not be removing the defaulted accounts to which your refer from your report and i hope that i have adequately explained our reasons for taking this stance.

As it is clear that you dispute the accuracy of these accounts i will write to the company concerned to ask them to verify this information, in the meantime i am adding the following statement to these entries.

I think we know what the statement says.

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

So ontop of vodafone not supplying the stuff and Experian not deleting the stuff i need some help in what to do about issuing court proccedings on either or both parties and what to say on the particulars for the application to the court?? anyone? this is what i was thinking of sending back to the Experian. Anyone got any suggestions ?

Dear Mr Lever

Thankyou for your letter dated 30/8/06 With regard to my letters that I sent in. As you have said the reason that these entries are on my Credit Report because the Orignal Contract that I signed with Vodafone allowed them to process this data to you. Please note I have given Vodafone on two occasions the opportunity to give me either the contract that I am suppose to have or even the default notices to prove that these two accounts are showing the correct information. Please note that they cannot produce either a signed copy of the credit agreement or even a copy of the default notices for these two accounts. Due to Vodafone not being able to supply this information and you also not being able to prove that I have signed any contract with Vodafone and you are only taking Vodafone’s word that there is a signed agreement when I have asked several times for this to be shown to validate the entries as I believe there is no contract there and this information is being processed unlawfully and would like you to delete this information until Vodafone can Produce this to yourselves. Please note showing of transactions on an account simply does not justify how either I had accounts with Vodafone or even that there was default notices served upon me. Please note that with this in mind Vodafone simply cannot produce the information required to validate these accounts to stay on my credit file. Just you asking Vodafone if the information is correct and them coming back simply saying that it is, will not suffice on this occasion as this is what I asked you not to do in my previous letter. If these two Vodafone records are not removed within 7 days until Vodafone can prove that these accounts are correct by supplying the relevant paperwork then I will have no alternative but take further action upon yourselves for holding information that is wrong by taken you through the court. I also believe that you have no legal right in the first place either to hold information that is passed privately to yourselves and the only real information that you are allowed to store is information about people that is already in the public domain (e.g. CCJs, IVAs, etc)..

So please note again that due to Vodafone not being able to supply the relevant documentation to uphold that these entries are correct and simply not just taking their word for it I would like these entries once again to be scrapped off my credit file within 7 days until Vodafone can prove that there was a contract to start with between ourselves by showing either the full signed contract or a copy of the signed contract and also copies of the signed default notices letters.

Regards

Why don't you issue Vodafone with a Data Protection Act Statutory Notice telliing them to stop sending your data to the CRA? In the letter to them also tell them to ask the CRA to remove and destroy all current and historical data. There are provisions for this in the DPA.

If they are claiming that they are not covered by the CCA, then use the DPA. Try that before taking them to court.

Tinkerbell thanks for that but this is what i tried in the first place many months ago. They did not give me a full disclosure of the DPA and on many occasions they said, "oh it got put on the computer but the DPA was never acted upon" then got "oh we have sent you the info out havent you received it?" then i get oh we have again sent it out have you given us the right address?" then when i finally got the stuff all i got was a memo report which basically told me nothing. So i told them they have not complied and this is when i sent the CCA to which they have not given me the infor for either.

Tinkerbell thanks for that but this is what i tried in the first place many months ago. They did not give me a full disclosure of the Data Protection Act and on many occasions they said, "oh it got put on the computer but the DPA was never acted upon" then got "oh we have sent you the info out havent you received it?" then i get oh we have again sent it out have you given us the right address?" then when i finally got the stuff all i got was a memo report which basically told me nothing. So i told them they have not complied and this is when i sent the CCA to which they have not given me the infor for either.

This is not what I asked :D

oh sorry tinks my bad ;) i did read your post wrong but i have also done that also here is a copy of that aswell.

Statutory Notice pursuant to Sections 10 and 12 of

The Data Protection Act 1998.

Account Numbers: 1323456/9887546

Account holder: Mr ??????

Address: ???

Whereas I have been customer of Vodafone since I opened my account with you and whereas I consented in my contract with you to the disclosure by you of certain data to third parties, at no time did I consent and neither was it within the contemplation of the parties to the contract that I did consent to the processing by you of that data in any manner which would be unfair or inaccurate or which in any way would breach The Data Protection Act 1998.

Therefore, take notice that I require that you cease from processing within seven days of the receipt by you of this notice or else that you do not begin to process any personal data of which I am the subject insofar as that processing involves the communication or passing of personal data of which I am the subject to any third party. Take notice that you must also remove my subject data from all automated processes with immediate effect, as per my rights under Section 12 (1).

This Notice is served on the grounds that the processing or continued processing by you of the said data will be likely to affect my credit rating and my reputation and cause substantial damage and/or substantial distress to me and my family members in addition to that which has been caused to date. And that as the processing of the said data in the way referred to in this notice would violate the fourth, first and sixth principles of The Data Protection Act 1998 to do so would be unwarranted

oh sorry tinks my bad ;) i did read your post wrong but i have also done that also here is a copy of that aswell.

Statutory Notice pursuant to Sections 10 and 12 of

The Data Protection Act 1998.

Account Numbers: 1323456/9887546

Account holder: Mr ??????

Address: ???

Whereas I have been customer of Vodafone since I opened my account with you and whereas I consented in my contract with you to the disclosure by you of certain data to third parties, at no time did I consent and neither was it within the contemplation of the parties to the contract that I did consent to the processing by you of that data in any manner which would be unfair or inaccurate or which in any way would breach The Data Protection Act 1998.

Therefore, take notice that I require that you cease from processing within seven days of the receipt by you of this notice or else that you do not begin to process any personal data of which I am the subject insofar as that processing involves the communication or passing of personal data of which I am the subject to any third party. Take notice that you must also remove my subject data from all automated processes with immediate effect, as per my rights under Section 12 (1).

This Notice is served on the grounds that the processing or continued processing by you of the said data will be likely to affect my credit rating and my reputation and cause substantial damage and/or substantial distress to me and my family members in addition to that which has been caused to date. And that as the processing of the said data in the way referred to in this notice would violate the fourth, first and sixth principles of The Data Protection Act 1998 to do so would be unwarranted

Ok. So you have issued this and they have not complied. It's court time.

Edit: Posted same time as SB :D

Tinkerbell thanks for that but this is what i tried in the first place many months ago. They did not give me a full disclosure of the Data Protection Act and on many occasions they said, "oh it got put on the computer but the Data Protection Act was never acted upon" then got "oh we have sent you the info out havent you received it?" then i get oh we have again sent it out have you given us the right address?" then when i finally got the stuff all i got was a memo report which basically told me nothing. So i told them they have not complied and this is when i sent the CCA to which they have not given me the infor for either.

Then I would simply suggest that you take them to Court and ask the Court to enforce the removal notice.

People on this forum have got to start realising that in this 'who-blinks-first' struggle, sometimes you have to go the whole blu**y hog and stop talking about it and just get on and DO it.

If you take it to Court (as I have advised before) then they will have to show the judge why they believe that they are exempted from your statutory request...

... they will also have to show that you gave permission IN THE FIRST PLACE for them to process your data and for them to disclose it to the CRAs...

... to do this, guess what they have to do???? yes, you guessed it, show the Court (in their document bundle) copies of the ORIGINAL contract(s) with your signature on it...not templates, samples or anything else they try it on with...but the actual ORIGINAL document...

...if they can't produce a copy of your permission, then they have NO permission, and the judge will order it be removed...

...if they DO produce the contract (the one that they reckon they can't get to), then they are going to look pretty stupid idiots both to themsleves and (more importantly) to the Court, and the judge will take a pretty dim view of them for wasting your time and for not taking measures that could have prevented the case from coming to Court...judges don't like people abusing the Court system or wasting their time...

...and even IF they DO produce it, then they are out of time (as per S10) for their exemption...and you win again...

I really don't know how to make this sound any simpler.

If it really means that much to you to have this data removed (and it seems you have a pretty good case) then be prepared to take it all the way... that is what the Courts are there for to decide when two parties don't agree, to have someone with a good knowledge of law to decide for them, based on the evidence and with a sense of proportionate reasoning.

This is not rocket science.

Now, please go down to your local County Court and get the form and fill the damn thing in stating what you want done, and include your claim for the fee, pay the fee, and submit it. I'll wager a 90% chance that they will just do it, when it lands on Vodafone's desk anyway, and they will probably write to you and offer to settle it out of Court... but do insist that they settle the whole claim which includes your fee.

Then everyone will be happy again, and the CAG forum databases will be that little less full of the same questions being asked over and over again.;)

I'm often a sarcastic SOB and speak my mind (and I don't do PC at all), but I have a laugh as I go. I won't be intimidated, and I don't take prisoners... so live with it, or go get yourself a humour implant :p

Copy of Law book from Amazon…£19.95, Refund Request stamp...32p, LBA stamp...also 32p, Court fees...£750.00,

The look on the bank's barrister's face, when they lost the '£25k Mother-of-all unfair charges' cases...(plus his £8k+ of costs)... Priceless!

The legal bit: These are my opinions and own view of legislation and process. I accept no liability whatsoever for any outcome as a result of anyone invoking any or all of the advice given - clarify your own personal stuation with an insured legal professional.

Saying that, I've used these methods against many of these corporate crooks:evil: and won hands down!:D

thanks to you both that is what i am wanting to do. The thing that i dont want to do is to make myself look a plonker when i fill in the particulars of the claim to the court and put the wrong thing. Was hoping that someone either might have already done a particular for a claim and if so what was the wording put on it that basically tells the court that you are taking them to court for non disclosure either under the DPA or the CCA and believe that they dont have the right to process this data and want it removed. I take it that is what is needed somewhere along them lines but dont want to mess it up. Also other people might start to need this bit of info on what to put on the particulars when other companies dont comply with them.

Thanks Tinkerbell and SB

thanks to you both that is what i am wanting to do. The thing that i dont want to do is to make myself look a plonker when i fill in the particulars of the claim to the court and put the wrong thing. Was hoping that someone either might have already done a particular for a claim and if so what was the wording put on it that basically tells the court that you are taking them to court for non disclosure either under the Data Protection Act or the CCA and believe that they dont have the right to process this data and want it removed. I take it that is what is needed somewhere along them lines but dont want to mess it up. Also other people might start to need this bit of info on what to put on the particulars when other companies dont comply with them.

Thanks Tinkerbell and SB

Why don't you write a draft and post it here? :D

I have asked the defendant (Vodafone) to produce copies of the original contract and copies of the default notice that is suppose to have been held between the defendant and the Claimant. This was done by me requesting the information under the Data Protection Act where there was not a full disclosure of my information to me and also under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 which again the claimant failed to produce copies of the agreement. I am contesting that they are processing data to Credit Reference Agencies without my authorization where they have recorded defaults under my name. I believe that the Claimant has been processing my personal data without written permission and as such is a criminal offence under section 35 of the Data Protection Act.

How does that sound? think i should add or delete anything?

As a guide, have a look at this.

Yep, this is about as good as you'd need.

Personally, I would (maybe) include a little more detail to explain the point.

"The Claimant signed a civil contract with the defendant on dd/mm/ccyy in which it was agreed that the disclosure of personal data in relation to the contract would extend only to such times as the conclusion of the contract.

At no time did the Claimant grant permission, either expressly or implied, for the defendant to abritrarily extend that permission to store, process or disclose any personal data beyond the cessation date of the contract.

It is the Claimant's contention that the defendant's perceived right to abritrarily choose to extend the length of that contract without the Claimant's knowledge or agreement would be unlawful and unenforceable under the provisions of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations (1999).

The defendant has failed to provide the Claimant with any evidence to prove agreement to such terms in perpetuity, and it is therefore the Claimant's contention that the defendant is in breach of both the contract itself and the Data Protection Act 1998, by the defendant's continued disclosure of personal data."

We won't get into the reciprocal clauses bit yet....;)

I'm often a sarcastic SOB and speak my mind (and I don't do PC at all), but I have a laugh as I go. I won't be intimidated, and I don't take prisoners... so live with it, or go get yourself a humour implant :p

Copy of Law book from Amazon…£19.95, Refund Request stamp...32p, LBA stamp...also 32p, Court fees...£750.00,

The look on the bank's barrister's face, when they lost the '£25k Mother-of-all unfair charges' cases...(plus his £8k+ of costs)... Priceless!

The legal bit: These are my opinions and own view of legislation and process. I accept no liability whatsoever for any outcome as a result of anyone invoking any or all of the advice given - clarify your own personal stuation with an insured legal professional.

Saying that, I've used these methods against many of these corporate crooks:evil: and won hands down!:D

Thanks to you both for the particulars ;) next up is the court papers for these people who think that they can bully us around, well not anymore. Lets see how long it takes them to remove the data once they find a court papers slapped on their desk :D

Again thanks for the particulars

I dont know but i will find out soon unless either vodafone come back to me and tell me that they will remove this information asap. I have once again just sent them an email telling them to show proof, remove the information or i will issue court proceedings in the morning. I have just got off the phone with a person from Experian after he told me vodafone said once again that the information is correct and that they cannot remove it if they say it is correct. I told him that this simply is not good enough as i have asked them several times to show that the information is correct either with the credit agreement and the default notices and they cannot show these to me so how can they process my information if they cannot show i have given them the consent. He said they dont usually ask companies to prove it but he said he will on this occasion. He also mentioned that they are getting a lot of standard templates which look like they come from a website forum where people are challenging their information and they cannot just give in just because the companies cannot produce the documents. I said how can that be when it is not our fault if big companies are not keeping the relevant documents that they need to show that they have the authorisation, and if they need this for future needs then they should file them properly and that it is not the consumers fault if they challenge the companies and the companies cannot provide the goods to show that they have consent.

I now know the answer - £150 fee, non-monetary claim, small claims track when AQ arrives.

:( £150 looks like i might have to wait some time then before i can issue the court proceedings.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Tinks i havent. I have not got the money to issue the claim just yet so having to hold off till i do. I was thinking another email to amanda or to Credit expert in the meantime to kill some time.

1. The Vodafone airtime agreement is not a regulated product and therefore we are not obliged to provide any documentation in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974. ( Sent me the £1 PO back )

If that is the case how come they give your details to a CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCY,

they state in their own word they are not regulated by the consumer credit act, they then surely have no right to process your credit reference data,

without your permission

REWARDSNOW AND CREDITSCOREMATTERS ARE NOW GETTING THEIR COME UPPANCE, I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT

Grabby bank are the thorn in my side.

Claim issued 31st may 06

Served 5th june 06

Judgement obtained 20th june 06

Claim amount 1305.19 inc costs

CCA letter sent to Activ Kapital (now in default. 60+ days have passed)

CCa letter sent to Close management(21st june no response what so ever)

Data Protection Act letter sent to Black Horse(21st june no response so far)

Data Protection Act letter sent to First National(no response either.)

DFS has succumbed to my request for a new suite as the last one was not fit for purpose

All letters sent recorded and signed for.