W_s_n vs barclays

W_s_n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5569 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear in mind it doesn't show up on mcol straight away, barclays defended mine on the 30th but it only showed as defended today. Maybe give them a ring monday morning and check

28/2/07

Sent request for repayment of charges totalling £2,800 (I want it ALL back!).

8/3/07

Barclays send sorry your not happy letter

14/3/07

Letter before action sent

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

Thanks but no thanks to the offer sent

28/4/07

Filed with mcol, now looking at a figure of £3,500, they should of paid up when i asked nicely :-D

11/5/07

Barclays acknowledge claim

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

Received notice of transfer to Northampton County Court and barclays excuse for a defence!!!

sorry but you just have to wait, there is nothing you can do now to hurry it along, and dont forget that it is midnight on the last day. And it is possible they may enter it a few days late

Its awful hanging around I know but no choice but to wait it out

Good luck

Caz

Oh...... i'm disappointed......so I was going to ask for judgement, when can I do this?

Bear in mind it doesn't show up on mcol straight away, barclays defended mine on the 30th but it only showed as defended today. Maybe give them a ring monday morning and check

Ok, i'll give that a go. Thanks :)

barclays have till the 4th june to enter a defence in my claim but i will allow a couple more days for the fact that there has been a BANK holiday !!! it looks like we are all due around the same time. so with any luck we will be having a few bacardi's on barclays soon :)

linda

Yes, it looks that way..... actually, i'd not taken the bank holiday into consideration.....

Still only a few days left.....

I think i'll call the court on Tuesday..... :)

I won't be needing to call them now..... the defence has been entered, and the claim has been transferred to my local court..... wherever that is.....

I guess I will find out in a few days.....

so they entered a defence on th last minute - no suprise there then. they had till today to file on my case but i will allow them a few days while we had a BANK holiday. if i dont hear anything by friday i will send them a settle up or else letter.

hope all goes well i will be keeping track and have fingers crossed for you

love linda x

so they entered a defence on th last minute - no suprise there then. they had till today to file on my case but i will allow them a few days while we had a BANK holiday. if i dont hear anything by friday i will send them a settle up or else letter.

hope all goes well i will be keeping track and have fingers crossed for you

love linda x

Why wait? Get in there Linda! Lets put it this way, if they had not entered a defence today, then, I would have sent them a settle up or else letter.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I could not wait, so I called today and they told me that the defence paperwork was sent out yesterday, so this should hopefully mean that i'll get it tomorrow.

I got through very quickly I must say. Very impressed.

Ok, then.... I got the defence paperwork on the 16th. In one of the many things listed in the defence they say...

' The Particulars of claim do not provide details or particulars of the account and / or the precise charges alleged to have been unlawful, or the date thereof. To the extent it is alleged to have been unlawful that the Claimant incurred bank charges on the Claimant's account for unauthorised borrowings (whether unpaid fees for returned cheques, "Paid Referral fees" or any other fees), the Defendant puts the Claimant to strict proof of each charge and the date thereof.

So I assume that from that I need to provide my spreadsheet working to the court. Am I correct?

How many spreadsheets exactly do Barclays need to see!!!!

28/2/07

8/3/07

14/3/07

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

28/4/07

Filed with mcol, now looking at a figure of £3,500, they should of paid up when i asked nicely :-D

11/5/07

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

Received notice of transfer to Northampton County Court and barclays excuse for a defence!!!

Thats true, my poor little printer is really suffering the stress of a barclays claim though lol

28/2/07

8/3/07

14/3/07

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

28/4/07

11/5/07

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

• 6 months later...