UKPC Parking Charge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last letter was from Zenith debt collection, I can't remember the amount though as it's gone up and down (not the first letter from Zenith)

Sorry when I said escalated I was referring to what ericsbrother had already said in this post in the fact that if I moved away from the area, rented my flat out and they had a reply to sender letter back I'm concerned they could escalate the process and send a summons out knowing I wont get it or turn up to court.

Zenith are rentathreats so can be ignored. this is probably the last hurrah. However, if the parking co think you have moved they may fancy their chances so I would still advise sending them a letter warning them not to continue with their false allegations.

Thanks, I'll send one off this week. Any pointers on what to say? I thought they ignored letters though and carried on sending out letters until you pay up? I'm guessing I should say I wasn't the driver, wont disclose the driver's name, etc.

If they ignore the letter and carry on the threats, then do you honestly think they would go anywhere near a court?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

thye give up whne it looks like they arent going to get their money. Sometimes the threat of court makes people pay them and this spurs them on to take the matter further. By telling them where to go you are not being passive but letting them know they have been rumbled and they arent going to get any money without a very big fight.

A simple letter telling them that your vehicle had a permission to be there that overrides their contract and they should cease their attempts at harassment forthwith or risk civil action against them will suffice. Dont bother with anything else as it will only give them cause to write back to ask about the driver and anything else they can think of to pick holes in a specific point. They have to prove their claim, not you prove otherwise so make them do the work and waste their time and money.

Its very easy to find out land ownership if you go on line to the land registry site.

You'll have to register and it will cost you £3 for a plan and £3 for full documented details of the register. You'll obviously need the exact address details, usually you can get this from the local council website if you don't know it.