Stemologica got me!

Littleredmum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm so annoyed with myself as I ALWAYS read small print, and never usually give my card details without doing so,

but for some reason, late one night last week I foolishly purchased this set,

along with the beau timer set also.

It arrived today,

to be honest I'd forgot about it.

Something nagging inside told me to check it out, and I came across this post.

I have just reported my card as lost, hoping this will stop any money coming out until I can get to the bank to talk to them.

I, like you am having no success what so ever when trying to cancel or contact customer services,

I keep getting 'session expired' and an email address I found also appears to e bogus.

Could you please tell me where you are returning the products and letter too, as I am struggling to find anything.

Thank you so much in advance.

I'm so angry with myself I could cry!

Hi

Like you Im kicking myself as i usually read the small print however this was buried away so deep that i hadnt noticed it.

The address i sent the products back to along with my written notice to quit is

Returns stemcellset.com

PO Box 3565

Rugby

CV21 1BR

Are you still within the 14 day trial period,if so send the products and letter via recorded post.

You will also need to ring the bank as advised above to cancel any payments leaving your account.

Dont get angry...try and get even.

I am in the 14 days, and will do so,

I'm going in to the bank tomorrow to speak to the manager

as she is a friend of a friend and I know she will help.

Thank you so much for the information, and I'm trying not to get mad.

Hopefully I will learn from this, and not lose any money.

I hope you also get sorted, and thank you for this post, as if it wasn't for you I'd still be oblivious.

When I searched google this is the only negative that flagged up,

everything else was saying how great it is,

i only registered to this site (after reading the terms and conditions ��) just to speak to you,

your help is very much appreciated.

Did you also get the beautemer product at the same time?

I was just wondering, as I have a feeling that I'll need to return that to a different address.

Can I ask, where did you find the address for the stemologica return as that may help me locate the address for this one too.

Although they came together in the same package, with the same set up on the website.

Hi

No i didnt get the other product although i must admit i was half way to ordering

when my spider senses started tingling.It was then that i read the the terms and conditions and began kicking myself!!!!

The address is buried in with the terms and conditions along with the satellite phone number.

Good luck with your friend of a friend and no thanks are due to me its the CAG that should be congratulated for hosting this community.

Must admit i was a bit nonplussed when i searched looking for testamonies about this product

and could only find glowing reports although the cynical side of me points to the company being responsible and removing any negative commentary.

Hi,

Thanks again. I'm just writing my letter now ready to send back, then off to the bank.

I'm sending both items separately even though it's the same address, as I feels they may use that against me if not.

Sorry to be a pain, but

can I ask your advice,

are you sending the parcel and letter separately or together?

I'm sending recorded anyway,

I'm just worried that they will not acknowledge receipt of the letter if it's with the product.

Hi

I sent the letter separately,and yes send recorded so you have a traceable record should this be disputed.

I will be surprised if they acknowledge receipt as they havent with mine.

You will likely hear nothing until your trial period has elapsed.

Keep your shoulder to the wheel.

Sent everything today, separately and recorded, sorted everything at the bank, so hoping that is the end if it. Funnily enough, I've finally had a reply from 'both' companies, exact same email from the exact same person. Stating that many customers misunderstand, I can use as much of the product as I'd like within the trial period apparently, and they don't have to receive it in the 14 days as long as it is sent within the 14 days. Oh and then offered to let me keep the products at half the price! Yeah ok!

The reply only came after I emailed them a few times, also mentioning legal action as they were making it impossible for me to cancel on the website.

The return address they supplied was different to the one we used, but I too found the same address in the terms and conditions, so I have told them it has been sent to where the website instructed.

If you want that address or the email contact of the person who actually eventually replied please let me know :)

• 4 weeks later...

own thread created

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 5 months later...

:mad2:

Sent everything today, separately and recorded, sorted everything at the bank, so hoping that is the end if it. Funnily enough, I've finally had a reply from 'both' companies, exact same email from the exact same person. Stating that many customers misunderstand, I can use as much of the product as I'd like within the trial period apparently, and they don't have to receive it in the 14 days as long as it is sent within the 14 days. Oh and then offered to let me keep the products at half the price! Yeah ok!

The reply only came after I emailed them a few times, also mentioning legal action as they were making it impossible for me to cancel on the website.

The return address they supplied was different to the one we used, but I too found the same address in the terms and conditions, so I have told them it has been sent to where the website instructed.

If you want that address or the email contact of the person who actually eventually replied please let me know :)

there is a thread here already with ALL the info.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

start a new thread of your own

dx

and they

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks