Next Account

lottiesnan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My next account that I have had with no problems for two years currently stands at about £890... some of which is interest and more recently late payment and insufficient payment charges..

I was working up until a month ago but have since lost my job to ill health..

I also got divorced and family home was sold (no equity) so a lot has happened recently..

I had a breakdown a few years ago and after a long spell of fairly reasonable mental health

I have slipped down that black hole again...

Subsequently I am currently under the care of the mental health team and on employment support benefit...

This next debt is the only one I have...I contacted them in writing and explained that I was a) not working at the moment and

b) living at a different address

I have given them the new address and explained I will pay them as much as I can ,currently £10 a week and they have written to me at my new address stating that customer services will contact me to discuss payments.

I am avoiding their calls as I feel unable to deal with them on the phone right now..

Also how do I stop them from continuing to put these charges on...At this rate I shall never pay anything off.

I would appreciate any advise please

you can reclaim ALL the unlawful £12 fees there are charging you.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...