please help re marstons baliffs and 5pcn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think what old bill is trying to get at is...

OP sells the car on 1st June, sends off the logbook to the DVLA on 7th June (or later). New owner gets parking tickets on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th June.

PPC Contact DVLA, who say, ahh yes, Mr OP was the RK on those dates, write to him at this address, thank you very much that'll be £12.50 please. Despite the fact that the OP no longer owned the vehicle or had any control over where it was parked.

Exactly, Dragonfly. Also, it cannot be ruled out whether DVLA have cocked-up which, in their case, isn't that difficult.

Sorry, just re-read the OP but the example still stands if you replace "sells" with moves, as long as the keeper has done his part by sending off the V5 in a reasonable time, it's hardly his fault if the DVLA give his old address out to someone that's asking. Which may explain how the letters etc have never been received.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

• 4 weeks later...

Have not posted as I wanted to wait until I heard back from the court.

Yesterday I got five replies all saying refused .

Grounds where they didn't think a court hearing at Northampton was appropriate?????

And I could send a k something form but would have to pay to challenge it or maybe get it free under circumstances...

How can they all be refused due to not thinking a court hearing would be appropriate at Northampton ??

Thats all the reasons it says ????

I know the council sent to the wrong address as they looked on their system and even told me ?? ..

Seems like a rubbish reason to me to refuse all 5 ??

Unfortunately a very large percentage of Out of time applications are refused and in the main, this is due to the fact that the forms were not completed correctly. It is a very common situation indeed.

In your case on the TE7 you would have provided wording to explain why you were submitting the OTT. Can you let us know what you said (with personal information taken out).

The form that the court are stating that you can fill in is called an N244 but unfortunately, there is a huge fee of £155 PER PCN number to pay (unless you are in receipt of benefits).

You can however, seek a review without the need to attend court and the fee is significantly less at £50 PER PCN.

If you can provide details of what you had put on the TE7 that would greatly assist.