style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i borrowed £180 and have paid back £140 in roll over fees and now they are saying i owe £270 and i will incur £60 charges

i have lost my job and they are not listening to what i say and are ignoring my emails

im a single parent and finding that mr lender us causing me alot if stress

Hi and welcome to CAG

You are not alone in having issues with Mr Lender.

Unfortunately they tend not to listen so the only way to get them to sit up and take notice is by complaining. Once a letter hits their desk, they have 8 weeks to respond. After that you can go to the FOS. Doing a complaint should put the account on hold while they investigate.

This is the registered name and address.

PDL FINANCE LIMITED

6th Floor, 25 Farringdon Street, London

London

EC4A 4AB

As well as writing to them and using snail mail (signed for delivery) you could also email the name that the FCA use as a contact.

Arezou Farhadi

[email protected]

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Sashawi,

Don't be bullied into paying charges which cannot be justified. I'm of the opinion Mr Lender are profiteering before their business model of adding charges for going for a cuppa is removed later this year as it is nothing more than profiteering.

Send a formal complaint and start the FOS clock ticking. Its quite likely your complaint will be ignored as they're busy having cups of tea at your expense and they will try to add on charges regardless. Keep a note of everything and ensure your bank account is secured.

TT.

Thank you for your email.

Your current balance is £270.00.

We would be able to set you up on a repayment plan for a token payment of £70.00.

This will come off your balance leaving £200.00.

We can then split the remain balance of £200.00 over 3 months freezing your interest and lowering payments to £66.67.

Until a payment is received your account will remain in collections where you will receive texts, emails and incur up to £60 of charges.

Kind Regards

Jon B

Payment Advisor

Download pictures

Tel: 0208 532 5024

Email: [email protected]

So they are saying the rules and regulation do not apply to them and they will add completely unenforceable penalty charges? Thats very nice of them to dig themselves a hole like that.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I only borrowed £180 as they take £20 as afee of some sort and rolled it over twice so paid £140 back and now i still owe £270 + £60 charge which means if i paid what they say i owe they would have £450 off me

You know you could refuse to pay that £20. We had a few people on here aggressively contesting it, as it means you are paying for money you never recieved. It costs nothing with most banks for a fast transfer now and it certainly doesnt cost £20 even with the really 'posh' banks.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Good to see Mr Lender are up to their old tricks. Random fees. £60 of charges? That's a lot of tea bags? I wonder if they're reading this thread?!! Hi if you are?!!!

Turn it back on them, the FCA state (Mr Lender don;t like these) a complaint as:

‘Any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the firm’s provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service’.

Now, Mr Lender have ignored your this by not acknowledging your complaint! Points in your corner, trying to suggest charges will be applied unfairly! Again,points in your corner.

They're trying to profit for your misfortune.

Well do i ring my bank and cancel any payments to mr lender so they cant take the money whilst going through the complaint procedure and fos

Cancel the CPA with the bank. Email mr Lender, tell them to cancel the CPA (this will probably be ignored so read up on Chargebacks). Send them payment the payments that you can afford. mr lender will have a little hissyfit, stamp their feet.

Definitely get the CPA cancelled with your bank. Otherwise Mr Lender will help themselves.

I suggest paying back the loan plus one months interest. While this is not a hard and fast rule although others will say pay a bit more. They can go swing for the default charges.

I would assume that your credit file has already been adversely marked and it will be a struggle to get these marks removed.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE