Carter/Lowell claimform for Lloyd overdraft 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more documents received this week:

2z9ek1w.jpg

2lo17c1.jpg

vja7o.jpg

I really don't want any sort of mediation, as I don't owe them anything, but meanwhile not sure how capable from the legal point of view I will be to stand my case in Court.

What to do? :)

as mentioned, it wld cost them just as much, or more, than the claim amount for them to send a sol to the trial. and, they wldnt be able to recover such cost re small claim (unless they can categorically show unreasonableness). so, they wld be keen to settle prior!

is usual for both parties to tick yes to mediation, 'in principle' as they often say.

Octet I have had to unapprove your last post as you have left your name on the Carter letter.We have seen the standard court letters many times so no requirement to upload them again.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Oh, sorry Andy, did not realise! Just wanted to document everything well on this thread in case others need it later. Can you remove just that link and leave the others, will ammend the photo and re-upload.

Done....there is also a reference number at the bottom of the Carter response along with your surname to be removed.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 4 months later...

Time to update this thread and include the previous correspondence that was disapproved:

Letter received 11/08/2014:

2014-12-20_14-28-21.jpeg

2014-12-20_14-29-48.jpeg

2014-12-20_14-31-05.jpeg

Letter received 01/09/2014:

2014-12-20_14-32-38.jpeg

Letter received 01/09/2014:

2014-12-20_14-34-00.jpeg

2014-12-20_14-35-18.jpeg

Participation in mediation is expected of all parties by the courts...unless its not your debt or statute barred.

See point 3 a above now they are even checking to see if you tried to arrange it.

Andy